[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

what notes do u Guys get after u spendt the 113 points is used ?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Playing Hardcore Perandus League. lvl 70

This has been a very easy build to level. I took the scion life wheel early because the DPS has been superb. Early on I took mana flows. I am not sure it was necessary because I never have had any mana issues. I unspec'd Mana Flows at lvl 68. But, I think i could have sooner.

Also I took one extra "Life Leech" node. But being hardcore it seems beneficial. And i did use life gained on hit gem early on. I stopped using it sometime after level 60.

91 point tree

14k+ DPS currently. One shots all white mobes and some blues. Some blues take 2 hits.

Perandus boxes dangerous? Not for EQ. I just jump in the middle and start swinging.

But... not immortal. Merc Kole still hits like a truck. Even with 65% Physical Damage reduction i had to run away and refill my life pots.

It is easy to get cocky and jump in to areas that are too hard. My first EQ ripped at lvl 38 in a 42 corrupted area. Doh!

I loved this lvl item:
Spoiler

My current items:
Spoiler

Enjoying POE again!

Thanks for the build!!
Last edited by Scar_Finger on Apr 1, 2016, 5:21:12 PM
Just wanted to give you props on the build. I just killed Atziri for the first time!
can anyone suggest what i can improve on? lvl 83 atm and wanna take this char to 90+. dealing 35k buffed dmg atm.

Spoiler

Last edited by Selvam on Apr 2, 2016, 4:54:51 AM
Map mods to avoid?
"
foolroach wrote:
Just wanted to give you props on the build. I just killed Atziri for the first time!

can u post ur gear , i just tried and cant kill her
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
"
foolroach wrote:

can u post ur gear , i just tried and cant kill her

Spoiler

I hit 90 and decided to try Atziri for the first time ever. It wasn't the worst experience, double vaal was pretty simple, the trio ended up being easier than i thought as well, just took a bit of kiting. The real trouble i had was with taking down Atziri in her split phase. You can see i do not have a single target skill, what i ended up doing was simply switching my melee phys gem, and WED gem to cyclone. It was not ideal, and i died a few times due to me not being familiar with the fight, but i think i could do it deathless if i were to try again. Though next time i will be going in with a better plan for her split phase. =)
"
foolroach wrote:
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
"
foolroach wrote:

I hit 90 and decided to try Atziri for the first time ever. It wasn't the worst experience, double vaal was pretty simple, the trio ended up being easier than i thought as well, just took a bit of kiting. The real trouble i had was with taking down Atziri in her split phase. You can see i do not have a single target skill, what i ended up doing was simply switching my melee phys gem, and WED gem to cyclone. It was not ideal, and i died a few times due to me not being familiar with the fight, but i think i could do it deathless if i were to try again. Though next time i will be going in with a better plan for her split phase. =)

Could u just swap out phys to lightning with conc effect?
"
cedric1998 wrote:
Map mods to avoid?

Avoid Phys/Ele reflect

You can run Blood Magic but you'll probably have to turn off Hatred
Current gear at level 94:

Helm and Gloves are self-found.

If I can get the Earthquake enchant on my helm and 6-link my Marohi, I'll use Faster Attack as my 6th link. I just haven't felt like endlessly running the lab yet hoping for the enchant I want :D

I don't use Phys to Lightning on this build, that's why it's not included in my links.
Last edited by Radagastt on Apr 2, 2016, 3:47:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info