Path of Exile: Ascendancy (2.2.0) Patch Notes

heya , just a question for standard players ;)

what happens to mirrored legacy crit multi gears ?
or corrupted legacy crit multi gears ?

thanks and pls GGG shot us an answer ;D
plop
GGG, for GOD sake, please don't create more legacy! Beg you so much! Please stop with new legacy, special don't make legacy Vessel of Vinktar and Taste of Hate, PLEASE!!!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
HYPE HYPE HYPE
I am sorry if this question isn't right for this topic.

How does poison damage calculates?
Example:
Bow with 100 physical damage.
Lightning Arrow + Physical to Lightning + Weapon Elemental Damage.
(all 1 lvl for calculation purpose).

100 * 1.4 + 10 * 1.4 = 140 Lightning damage (converted from physical) + 14 Lightning damage.

So if i use with this combination Poison skill (gem/...) then from what damage it will be calculated?
From original 100 physical damage, or from 140 Lightning damage (which was originated(converted) from physical damage), or there will be NO damage at all (because no physical damage left at the end)!???

I like this patch notes. Good changes. Couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that change to make crit damage more intuitive. Not overly many random changes but more focused and long awaited ones.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
From the Patch notes:

Six of the new Unique Items in this expansion are exclusive to the Perandus challenge leagues. They include one unique map and five ancient treasures.

So this is the 3 listed on the league announcement, the 'all weapon types' item, the map, and 1 yet unknown item. Correct?
My Laptop and I'em ready
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
GGG, for GOD sake, please don't create more legacy! Beg you so much! Please stop with new legacy, special don't make legacy Vessel of Vinktar and Taste of Hate, PLEASE!!!

I don´t like them too.

"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Standard is/was dead to me!
SSF since ~OB
im ready! lets go lets gos!!!!!!
IGN: SMALLDUCK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info