Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

So, the critical multiplier on my Bino's is nerfed unless I spend a divine?

Please, someone tell me I'm misunderstanding this requirement.

Edit: Whateva! I'm still hyped, GGG!
Last edited by Necroseraphine on Mar 3, 2016, 1:51:16 PM
@GGG -- This is beyond ridiculous.

Ruining hard earned gear from players who've played for years and have traded, crafted and sought out the best items in the game.

For what? A balance mechanic that is designed specifically to target the source of dps that became top tier? Trashing corrupted items, daring players to mirror, to corrupt and when they hit it rewarding them.

Now destroying all of that -- forcing the re-mirror. Are you kidding me? How many mirrors have dropped for you? Top tier gear going for ~450ex in the mirror process, now is going to be rerolled into the new crit tiers and FORCES THE RE-MIRROR for people with the old version.

Think about that, you create a game where the item that generates the best return for the player doesn't even drop for 99.9% of them. And those who traded their way into their possession, you straight up destroy the value and use.

What's this about?

Oh yea that dope mirrored amulet that the players from BETA created (yea that's what legacy means, you've been playing since the start so you still have the gear) -- it's trashed. Trash standard, trash the best gear in the game.

__Caliber_EX
"
Valencer wrote:
RIP

Great Approach! Bless orb and divine orb are REQUIRED to get new value. There is no way to use BLESS ORB to my mirrored Sword :D Finally, I learned why people keep saying "Don't invest deeply" because sooner or later every effort you put into will be destroyed.

Why wordimg change of crit multi cause all the crit multi nerf on every existed item?
How the crit multi should require currency to get a new value if the item can't be changed like vaaled or mirrored? Crit multi value on items should be changed like crit multi nodes from passive tree.

The fact that players have to waste currency and time to update GGGs changes is just dumb.
Not even talking about if someone has perfect roll on something and it gets wreckt by divine.
Thanks GGG, after a long pause I'll be back on the fields of PoE! Only one thing missing, I would love to read Kripp reaction to this patch notes...
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
Thanks GGG, after a long pause I'll be back on the fields of PoE! Only one thing missing, I would love to read Kripp reaction to this patch notes...
He stopped playing the Alpha saying the game is shit... you dont wanna hear him talk about POE anymore lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Vinktars was over powered anyways, so that change isn't unexpected. Dunno why people act like it was a balanced item.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Last edited by Juri on Mar 2, 2016, 11:55:04 PM
It's bullshit that we have to spend additional currnecy to play a build that we already spent currency on in order to appease the wording gods because "critical multiplier" was confusing. The update to critical multiplier should be across the board and not this crap "spend additional currency".
It's adorable to read the nerd warcry of those who grinded for years for an item and now it's trash. That's why I don't play standard, because I don't care.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
don't do it! it's a trap! they just want you to divine your legacy facebreakers and binos!!

liking the buffs to innervate and ice bite, they are so rarely used, maybe that can change a little.

"
Vaal Spark has been nerfed in almost every way possible.

haha. made me laugh. this like announcing "goddammit, stop playing vaal spark, guys. I don't wanna see this anymore, I want to see you create other awesome builds, there is endless possibilities. do I really have to get the hammer? do I? really? then there is no other way. get rekt, vaal spark!" and a huge explosion causes the death of many many vaal sparkers, flames and flaming everywhere.
but then, out of the ashes: a new way to make vaal spark strong again. and he gasped: "this is pointless. there is no stopping you."

oh, wow, that went out of control.

anyway, I'm really ready right now. not even 2 more days :)
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
elessard84 wrote:
"
Arno92 wrote:
So i have to fucking divine my near perfect Abyssus, thx for nothing. Also what will happen to legacy crit multi and corrupted items?

Down the drain.

REKT SO HARD, BYE BYE EXALTS!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info