[2.2 WiP] King's "Transgenderist" - Scion/Shadow Max Crit + Acro/Phase Acro + Hegemony's Era

(Image by Jody Sigund)

Ascendancy Scion class is very interesting to play with and this is the first idea I came up with.
Crit staves are fun to play and can be pretty good overall. Using new Scion ascendancy makes possible to take both Marauder/Templar nodes and Shadow nodes - best of both sides of skill tree. Scion Assassin node also grants +1% to base crit chance, additional chance to get power charges, Maim and Crit Multi. Nice.

Highlights: 190% life, Acro + Phase Acro, 7 Power, 4 Frenzy and 4 Endurance Charges, Knockback, dual curse, Life leech, Max Crit, Maim...

End-game skill tree

Gear

Weapon - Hegemony's Era - you can use rare staff, but this bad boy isn't very expensive and it provides additional Power Charge + generating em

Body armour - Daresso's defiance - great chest that generates Endurance Charges, gives Onslaught, leech and some nice stats. Belly of the Beast or good rare armour is good enough.

Helmet - Abyssus - it will increase damage by a ton, but has a relatively big drawback - increased phys damage taken. This could be a problem for HC or end game. In that case, you can use Rat's Nest or Starkonja's Head. Rare helmet with evasion, life and res might be the second-best option.

Ring - Doedre's Damning - enables dual cursing

Everything else - rare stuff with life, res, flat phys, evasion etc

Gems

There are several choices here, just pick whichever you like the most!

6L
1. Earthquake + Melee Physical Damage + Less Duration + Added Fire Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + Physical to Lightning

2. Sweep + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Added Fire Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage

3. Sunder + Melee Physical Damage + Faster attacks + Added Fire Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + Physical to Lightning/Inc AoE

4. Ice Crash + Melee Physical Damage + Less Duration + Added Fire Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + Physical to Lightning

5. Ground Slam + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike + Increased Area of Effect + Added Fire Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage

Another 6L - Ancestral Protector + umm, not sure? Gotta test this, but totem is definitely a way to go.

4L - CWDT + Immortal call + Blood Rage + Hatred

4L - Herald of Thunder/Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark + Warlord's Mark

4L - Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Blood Magic

Bandits

N: Oak
C: Kill all
M: Alira

Feel free to post any suggestions and feedback
Last edited by kralj87 on Mar 7, 2016, 11:12:34 AM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2016, 1:22:11 PM
Hi,

Can't see youre passive tree :/ still v.2.1
Sorry about that, forgot to update it. Should work now! I'll test it tomorrow.
Hi ! I'm trying to follow ur guide ( or kinda similar, I use HoA+HoT+Hatred ) , btw is a bit hard to level, basically cause u need all ascendacy point so u can take the shadow nodes and merciless Labyrinth is a bit difficult.
I need some good gear to max resis. but in a few lvls and some chaos will be done.

Current Gear

Current DPS with 6 pc + 3 fc
· DPS : 24k
· Crit Chance : 73,54 %
· Crit Multi : 245 %

thanks kralj87 for sharing the guide, will update with better gear & info

ign : oldier_EQ
This looks good, you could really use like Rat's nest and/or Maligaro's and upgrade other stuff to cap res and you should be good for end game :)

Also, you might try other skills if you haven't already!

Cheers!
Updated Gear

New stats with 7 PC + 3 FC :

Screenshot

"
HP : 5 k
DPS : 66 k ( 73 k with Onslaught )
Crit Chance : 87,6 %
Crit Multi : 302 %
All resistances 75%

Still trying to 6L ... but doing fast tier 8 rare maps.
I have some Maligaro's, but the HP is needed at this point, few lelvels more and maybe will change helmet and use Maligaro's, depends on life and res.

see ya !!

ign : oldier_EQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info