Righteous providence + Inevitable judgement OP?

Was checking out the Inquisitor skills...
Am I missing something? Is this real?

100% increased crit against enemies that are not affected by ESA and
crits ignore enemy ele res, which mean they got 0% in merc, or -130% ?

Either way, it's not hard getting a 30+% crit,
so with freezing pulse or glacial hammer, your initial crit chance will always be 60%?
Or is this 100% buff for skill crit chance? Still over 50%?

And then 0% res on enemies...
Is this gonna be some sick permafreeze shit or what?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2016, 5:26:10 PM
Well it's 100% INCREASED, not MORE crit.
so if i'm not wrong it should just be calculated from your base crit.
Example: 6% base crit(from your weapon) and 30% total crit chance. +100% increased crit would be 6 * (1+1) + 30 = 42
It's all additive. calculated from your BASE crit chance, not your current crit chance.
So yeah, you're missing something xD
"
spaggetti wrote:
Example: 6% base crit(from your weapon) and 30% total crit chance. +100% increased crit would be 6 * (1+1) + 30 = 42
It's all additive. calculated from your BASE crit chance, not your current crit chance.

I know it's not more but increased, but that's still a ton, and especially with cold skills you can freeze so much, and as soon as they aren't frozen, you get the crit buff again, and all the time ignoring all the enemy res.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Quantume wrote:
"
spaggetti wrote:

I know it's not more but increased, but that's still a ton, and especially with cold skills you can freeze so much, and as soon as they aren't frozen, you get the crit buff again, and all the time ignoring all the enemy res.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inquisitor

"
Inquisitor's Critical Strikes ignore Enemy Elemental Resistances modifier also ignores all forms of resistance penetration.[1] The game ignores the concept of resistances for that hit. Resistances and anything based on them can't do anything to that hit because they're ignored, the hit is processed exactly as if the game had no concept of "resistance".

You can already reduce enemy resistances beneath zero with a little investment so this effect doesn't really change anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info