First Build [2.2] EK Phase/Acro. DeadEye/PathFinder. Looking for help

First build I have made, wondering if anyone has suggestions or can optimize it. Looking at converting to pathfinder later in the league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v694YCC7PXmlO7YMVQ1PPGY7pvQBe8LvTfu96JJ19de4OYlr-uqOKu-Mj9sSiTZKNfTB8UUfnVD7PN9SNvyT9vebtPwW11CP_3ujWMHHndJsm3ahtbDIBS3g2PbVIshk6Qp2q62NVhc96bIwRLwMepcth62KsKwofQXpTXfLjhA5IKgsN0RGWcFJjQwcef8aJ05UukyeMNvDV74gvnWwLVUtJUY_6-TcW8yL0YeLr9dfPJjxrFyaVZJ1JsbzqlSAWv_IdwFQtH2pDTLMEByBurrPr5IPbUDBBll8qVcYFQtD1OlgsnA==

Needs the Offline skill tree planner.
Last edited by Dexteritys on Mar 1, 2016, 9:44:38 PM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 8:40:35 PM
Ranger is probably not going to be very optimal for EK. You want to take pathfinder mainly for master surgeon but on the way you grab 20 percent attack speed during flask effect, which doesn't affect EK at all. If you choose later to do more of a LL EK, or CI EK flask build, just using a general flask build is more than enough to keep your flasks up. I'm probably rolling with EK this league and it seems like scion zerker/ass would be the best overall choice. Assassin,Champion and Trickster are also viable options.

Reasoning for scion zerker/ass being the best choice is the overall value of stats you gain, plus if you run the build EB/MOM/ZO, the zerker passive takes care of leech and the later takes care of your high mana cost. This frees up a curse to use instead of relying on warlord's mark for such.
Just a thought, but if you want to eventually do Uber Atziri, pathfinder would probably be the way to go, but that's the only reason I would do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info