2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Love the guide! New to PoE, so maybe this is a dumb question, but why does this use United in Dreams and Envy over Midnight Bargain and Anger?

At least with Flame Sentinels this seems like a better move. Link Spectres - Minion Damage - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Spell Echo - Faster/Slower Projectiles. Anger gives more raw fire damage than envy gives chaos (and throwing it onto prism guardian can get a corrupted Anger to 23), and the conversion gems don't seem to do even that much. Plus, you get a fourth spectre. Instead of Blasphemy, run Curse on Hit with Ball Lightning and take Elemental Equilibrium on the passive tree. Especially with the AoE rejiggering this season this lets you curse distant targets that your Sentinels will be hitting without necessarily having to be so close. You can still use the Wither CwC combo, but yeah, you lose that stacking buff from the channel.

Do the blade vortex minions get more out of the chaos damage, or is UiD still preferred even for Flame Sentinels? Is the leech what is so good about UiD?
hello i was just wondering if this build can do pure SRS if so do you need to change annything in the build setup auras or something

can you do like a 6 Link srs and a 4 link zombie on this setup with the same gear you have

Hi Leary,
I was just wondering if you could go more in depth about your flask choices, i.e. what flask bases you think are best and when to use different flasks for different content thanks! Really enjoying the build so far and appreciate the well written guide!
I'm doing fine with this build so far. T15 Colosseum was very easy with 5-link (Flame Sentinel). I didn't even bother to swap Faster Projectiles to Slower Projectiles. Don't know whether I should wait for 6-link until I try guardians.

Compared to my last league's Flameblast, this handles some situations better and some worse. Aforementioned T15 is easier with this one, since boss focuses on your minions. Breaches are harder since Flameblast doesn't care whether there are 10 monsters or 100 monsters. AoE is not as good with this build.

Gear:
Spoiler

I need to upgrade my belt to crystal belt, left ring to unset ring and craft +20% ES to both rings. Also need to 6-link that Shav's (1200 fusings in atm, no results). And +1 gems corruption to boots and gloves. Don't know if I should upgrade potions. I heard Dying Sun gives Flame Sentinels additional projectiles. That's sweet, but not a priority for me.

All in all: pleased with this build.
Last edited by Wermine on Mar 21, 2017, 9:59:17 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
I'm doing fine with this build so far. T15 Colosseum was very easy with 5-link (Flame Sentinel). I didn't even bother to swap Faster Projectiles to Slower Projectiles. Don't know whether I should wait for 6-link until I try guardians.

Compared to my last league's Flameblast, this handles some situations better and some worse. Aforementioned T15 is easier with this one, since boss focuses on your minions. Breaches are harder since Flameblast doesn't care whether there are 10 monsters or 100 monsters. AoE is not as good with this build.

Gear:
Spoiler

I need to upgrade my belt to crystal belt, left ring to unset ring and craft +20% ES to both rings. Also need to 6-link that Shav's (1200 fusings in atm, no results). And +1 gems corruption to boots and gloves. Don't know if I should upgrade potions. I heard Dying Sun gives Flame Sentinels additional projectiles. That's sweet, but not a priority for me.

All in all: pleased with this build.

You might try GMP instead of faster projectiles for better AoE with flame sentinels. Also, I've been using the Unending Hunger jewels to great effect for improving clearspeed on easier content (on harder content I keep ES/minion damage jewels socketed). It requires a little more micromanagement of your spectres because they need to be relatively close to the mob when it dies to get the buff (within half a screen or so), but it's amazing in breaches where there are tons of mobs packed right on top of each other. With 3 spectres you could probably even get away with just using one UH jewel. The buff lasts 30 seconds and can stack high enough to easily make your minions cast twice as fast, which in terms of damage is almost the same thing as doubling the number of spectres you have out. They're also silly cheap so there's very little risk in testing it out to see if it's for you.
Just tried Unending Hunger jewel on Shaped Strand with breach. Spectres turn into comically fast machine guns. They jitter like having a seizure and spew fireballs at incredible rate. Thanks Silver77s.

Edit: Just got an idea. What if we used Vaal Breach gem and summoned a breach just after we enter the bosses (guardian's) den? The boss has an aggro radius and we are hugging wall, killing breach monsters. When breach closes, engage the boss with soul eater buffs on our spectres.

Edit: Sidenote: got my 6-link, took 2071 fusings.
Last edited by Wermine on Mar 22, 2017, 5:12:16 PM
"
Wermine wrote:
Just tried Unending Hunger jewel on Shaped Strand with breach. Spectres turn into comically fast machine guns. They jitter like having a seizure and spew fireballs at incredible rate. Thanks Silver77s.

Edit: Just got an idea. What if we used Vaal Breach gem and summoned a breach just after we enter the bosses (guardian's) den? The boss has an aggro radius and we are hugging wall, killing breach monsters. When breach closes, engage the boss with soul eater buffs on our spectres.

Edit: Sidenote: got my 6-link, took 2071 fusings.

I see your Unending Hunger jewel is near the Faith and Steel node; where do you get the Int for it's effect to activate there?
"
Jolo0213 wrote:

I see your Unending Hunger jewel is near the Faith and Steel node; where do you get the Int for it's effect to activate there?

There are four int nodes in the radius. You don't have to allocate passive points to them. This was in the patch notes. You can check whether the jewel works or not by hovering over it. It has the "50% chance..." text if it's active.
Oh gotcha, didn't see that part. Looks like I'll be running two until I get better minion jewels.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Jolo0213 wrote:

There are four int nodes in the radius. You don't have to allocate passive points to them. This was in the patch notes. You can check whether the jewel works or not by hovering over it. It has the "50% chance..." text if it's active.

Thanks for letting us know this change in jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info