2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Spamming Essences of Loathing is slowly killing my wallet.
Is there no other way but to hope for a decent helmet?
How the hell did you get 400+ ES? O.o Extremely lucky.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

yea...it's a pain in the arse to buy them as well. can usually only get them 1 at a time and that's after 15 people didn't reply.

i've used about 30 so far and the best i could get was 264. currently sitting on 9k es at level 84 so i've stopped using them. clearing shaped 14s with ease so don't feel i need any more es yet. will have to try again later when i go for shaper.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Tojara1 wrote:
As a completely poor player, new to the game...
What should I get first? Weapon or Chest? I'm currently using the Severed in Sleep and a Tabula for the 6 link.
And if my goal in my first league is to kill end game bosses, should I get my Shav with 4B1G1R as your Sahper setup build and get used to play with Evangelists? I really like the clearing of Sentinels but if it's better to play with Evangelists I will adapt.

Many thanks!!!

Hii, Id recommend shavronne's. Severed in sleep is good enough to kill shaper imo, the biggest deal is the poison, not so much the envy aura. See united in dreams really as an optional endgame poweroption.

I would not recommend coloring for evangelists/slashed miscreations, just stick with flame sentinels. If you want to do endgame content, you can do most of that with flame sentinels anyways outside of Shaper (uber atziri, guardians are all doable with flame sentinels). If you learn how to win with flame sentinels, switching over to evangelists/slashed will only be so much easier and really make sure you can kill shaper when your time is right.

Thanks!!!! 300C away from that armor ^^
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

U only need 300+ ES tbh, and u should look for ones that u can mastercraft onto if necessary too. Ye I did get lucky, no u dont need a helmet like I do XD.

"
i've used about 30 so far and the best i could get was 264. currently sitting on 9k es at level 84 so i've stopped using them. clearing shaped 14s with ease so don't feel i need any more es yet. will have to try again later when i go for shaper.

9k ES is just fine. I recommend looking for upgrades on other places first tbh. you cna hit 10k without upgrading your helmet at around 95, and 10k es is arguably enough to do shaper (it is to do uber, and as long as you dont mindlessly tank dmg in shaper, it is enough for shaper too)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Last edited by leary93 on Jan 17, 2017, 6:22:30 PM
Is there a reason to use Slower Projectiles over Culling Strike for golems? From my perspective 38% increased damage, 10% cast speed, and 10% reduced health pool from culling strike would be better than 39% increased damage from slower projectiles unless I'm missing something with damage calcs.
"
Fastcar wrote:
Is there a reason to use Slower Projectiles over Culling Strike for golems? From my perspective 38% increased damage, 10% cast speed, and 10% reduced health pool from culling strike would be better than 39% increased damage from slower projectiles unless I'm missing something with damage calcs.

Slower projectiles is a more dmg multiplier, as opposed to an increased.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Fastcar wrote:

Slower projectiles is a more dmg multiplier, as opposed to an increased.

Thanks. I figured I was missing something.
how do u have enough mana to cast anything? i used your same setup and i only had 34 mana to cast anything
Leary, I asked in other thread, but it logically belongs here... What's your feeling is sufficient setup to reliably try Chayula? I am mainly interested in 5L vs 6L, how much chaos resist is needed, anything else that might help to not rip this extremely expensive map... as I need two blessings :D to upgrade amulet and Severed.
"
liekmudkips wrote:
how do u have enough mana to cast anything? i used your same setup and i only had 34 mana to cast anything

there isn't anything to cast... all you need is 9 mana to use convocation. shield charge level 1 is 8 mana and wither is 5 in the cwc setup.

just make sure to get your summons out before you put all the auras on. another thing I usually do is leave one of the curse auras on my keys so I can take it off easily to summon a zombie if they happen to die.
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 19, 2017, 4:03:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info