2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Cool thx.

All of this is very good. Ill check this thread repeatedly and your build too while I lvl my beloved and most cherished auramancer further.

Good work all of you
hi, is prism guardian nesseary for this build? cause i want to play this build with a friend and share auras so that we can go ci.
"
BALRIM wrote:
hi, is prism guardian nesseary for this build? cause i want to play this build with a friend and share auras so that we can go ci.

Yes it is, otherwise you can't cast so many curses. If you go CI you'll have less durse so less damage (minion dmg scales with the number of aura's you cast here).

Though there is a version, shaper approved,in witch you use victario's charity has shield and vis mortis has chest. But you only work with 2 auras and slef cast elemental weakness ... so the party impact with your friend is way lowered than the "auramancer" style.
Last edited by Railg8n on Oct 15, 2016, 11:21:38 AM
"
Railg8n wrote:
OK phoenix done easily even though map was 8 mods (minus res, increase life and attack speed for boss etc ...).
Need to gather fragments for shaper now.

OK SHAPER DOOOOOOONEEEE.

Was my first attempt ever, so i fucked up a bit the balls in the middle of the map making the fight harder than it should have been but it really isnt that hard otherwise.

Here is my changes though :

-flames sentinels with culling strike
-since i have a lvl 21 temp chain i didn't went for the three nodes of increase curse effect on top left of the skill tree and went for essence surge.
-i use bone offering for all guardians and shaper fights
-animated guardian instead of increase duration on the glove setup (lear cast, dying breath, zandestuh, rainbowstride, 3res and life gloves
- a 30% increase minion life belt with the node of life regen at the very top of the skill tree (21+ zombie life) and the 0.6 leech node
-last but not least : each guardian map and even shaper gives flames sentinels for desecrate ;)

I just thought about something cool, since i am using bone offering on guardians and shaper, what bothers me was of course the dps loss. Anyway here is a pretty great answer i thought about: equip you animated guardian with windscream, sentari's answer, advancing fortress, (still leer cast and zahndessus's cassok and rare 3 res+life gloves) aaaaannnnd here you go,your AG will block more often AND you have FREE DOUBLE CURSES !
Against heavy phys damg you will gain punishment and again spell casters you'll get elem weakness ;)
Last edited by Railg8n on Oct 15, 2016, 9:11:56 AM
No builds without shavronnes chest ...anoying >.>
"
Artegal87 wrote:
No builds without shavronnes chest ...anoying >.>

there is a variant in this build without shavs. Its legit enough to play.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
I tried slashed miscreations in high maps and uber atzi, and well...

I guess they are the new spectres boss killer. colosseum, abyss, dark forest, even vaal temple, uber atzi, they slice everything in less than 2sec (excepted atzi who stayed with 1hp).

link was spectre, minion damage-poison-void manipulation-added chaos damage-increased area/concentrated for high boss).

Curses were vulnerability and enfeeble, but I think I will remove enf and switch to tempo chain cause it allows to stack more poison (for guardians and shaper, oh yeah hydra and chimera are immune to poison...)

However, they are too slow for mapping, just good to kill boss.
"
I tried slashed miscreations in high maps and uber atzi, and well...

I guess they are the new spectres boss killer. colosseum, abyss, dark forest, even vaal temple, uber atzi, they slice everything in less than 2sec (excepted atzi who stayed with 1hp).

link was spectre, minion damage-poison-void manipulation-added chaos damage-increased area/concentrated for high boss).

Curses were vulnerability and enfeeble, but I think I will remove enf and switch to tempo chain cause it allows to stack more poison (for guardians and shaper, oh yeah hydra and chimera are immune to poison...)

However, they are too slow for mapping, just good to kill boss.

Hmm interesting. Thanks for putting this into testing. I might actually try that for bosses (even without poison that sounds like a legit dmg output)
Updating for 2.5 Any tips would be appreciated, as I wasnt playing in AoW a whole lot
from what i can tell the bits to follow are

1 ggg have said they are buffing the damage of certain map mobs in maps .. so this might lead to new spectres

2 the resist requirements for minions have been lessened i believe

3 srs got a refactor ..kinda

but i think that is the bulk of it unless you wana go golemancer suddenly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info