[2.1]Dual Bino's Crit Flicker-insanely fun, fastest clear speeds, Tested to Tier 12 maps

Sethbine's Flicker til you drop

So you wanna get a ton of currancy and level past 70 like the wind? Try the fastest clearing map Melee skill bar none, youll find more currancy and clear maps quicker then you can change your pants.

Suggested Gear for Best results

You can off hand the Bino's and Main hand allot of options that will greatly help this build or you can do like I have and double the pain with Dual Bino's.

Offense at level 89

Spoiler

Without Buffs or Charges, Hatred,Ash only
DPS-98k

Defense at level 89

Spoiler

without Endurace charges or fortify or Arctic Armor
add in almost 50% more physical midigation with those on.

Now Im sure your'e gonna ask how do we level up to use Flicker. I suggest you level up til you can at least Blasp-Poacher's Mark for frenzy charges. As a bow user-Split Arrow or Ice Arrow either one will work fine. Since the builds mostly based around crit,life and evasion you can pretty much use any bow skill without having to respect much or little to none once you have Bino's and Blood Dance Boot's.

Suggested Weapons if you choose to Flicker Early

You can level with Flicker just fine using the curse but, I suggest having a 4 link Frenzy skill set up to grab a few quick frenzys as needed, Dont under estimate this skill, it does very nice damage too. Also youll need it vs bosses, if you have a deadhand talisman you can give to boss he will spawn worms that you can kill for charges and just keep on rolling over him.

Gem Links

Flicker-MultiStrike-Faster Attacks-Melee Splash-4 link
Id use Melee Physical in 5th link and Physical to Lightning in 6th, if you cant get a blue theres always Fortify which will also give you a nice boost to defense or WED if you use Fortify in Whirling.

Whirling Blades-Faster Attacks-Fortify

Frenzy-Faster Attacks-Melee Physical-MultiStrike(now you can use WED or Faster Attacks)

CWDT-Immortal Call-Increased Duration(optional)

Aura's Hatred, Ash, Option to go with Blasp(curse of choice) Arctic Armor for none curse maps.

Optional-Vaal Haste and Vaal Reave- I use both love how they help dps or clearing packs.

Bandits

40-hp
Attack speed/Physical or point
Frenzy charge.

Passive Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAAYAXgOHBS0FfQW1CC4JWAxzDY0OSBEvEZYVIBX2FqoWvxmOGbQbrSFgIuoj9iaVKgss4SzpLVUtgy5TMHw17zY9N9Q67T3RQKBDMUcGR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yYEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNbAhsjHBScFZ07XX9eu97FH11feOBQYRvhNmGs4d2idOMNo19jb-QG5S4lWaaE5uNnaqjiqxmsbO0xbVIuT69Nr6nwYvC7NN-0_zUQtZY2Hbawdun29Tb590N45_o1utj7T_tg-968Yr2o_66?accountName=sethbine&characterName=SouthpawReaveMaster

I suggest you get life nods and other physical damage nods and worry about crit later, you may have to take a couple extra leech nods under duelist or essense sap to maintain mana until later, I used eleron rings to keep mine down and only had to take the one and now Im not even sure I need it.

Gear Im using

Spoiler

Well guys thats about it for now, I plan to use this build in he New League and Expansion as I decide my path Ill update the guide. I hope you like it my first real guide. If you have questions or comments you know what to do. Thanks for Looking. Sorry I dont have a clue how to do a video if someone does and wants to help me get one going Ill be happy to show a bunch of maps.

Link to Shadow version

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1594693
Last edited by sethbine on Feb 29, 2016, 12:28:43 PM
I plan to go assassin I think with the boost to crit on full life will allow me to clear packs even faster as well as crit on low life with culling for bosses, with my current set up I should be able to boost my cri chance to around 85-90% and dps by another 50k or more. We will see also looking forward to the new enchantments from the maze a curse on hit or some kind of aoe boost would be nice never can tell til we get there. I plan to make a few small changes to the tree allowing me to start as Shadow. As ranger Im undecided deadeye looks decent but I wont know til I get a better look at how they effect my class.
Last edited by sethbine on Feb 29, 2016, 7:37:05 AM
held for future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info