[2.2 Video Guide] Grocery's Fortified Caustic Arrow Duelist! HC Viable!

"
tavirosu wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
wolfx28 wrote:
any leveling guide or tips?

Level as EK, LA, TS, Flame Totem. Any strong leveling skill will work fine. I would not switch to CA until you have a +2 bow.

Or ST. Get some cheap unique 2h'ers like you would for leveling any melee build and spec a bit into the mana/life leech nodes (Spirit Void/Vitality Void) and you will just facetank and spam ST your way. I'm mid cruel and will prob transition into CA in A4. Also I've been running blasphemy-poacher's mark to get my frenzy charges.

Grocery, did you try IR over Acrobatics?

No. I don't like armor personally. It is viable of course, but given how weak armor is vs big hits, I prefer to play evasion.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Yeah makes sense. Do you just run Frenzy to generate frenzy charges? I was thinking to run Blood Rage since there won't any degen (4% blood rage dmg vs 5% life regen constant from tree means I'll always regen life).
Last edited by tavirosu on Apr 22, 2016, 10:23:15 AM
"
tavirosu wrote:
Yeah makes sense. Do you just run Frenzy to generate frenzy charges? I was thinking to run Blood Rage since there won't any degen (4% blood rage dmg vs 5% life regen constant from tree means I'll always regen life).

I don't like Blood Rage for CA because of the lack of leech and regen maybe being an issue so either use Frenzy or Blood Dance boots.

You cna use BR if you don't mind the playstyle/regen nodes.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'll be updating this in the next week.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

Still waiting for an update, really want to try it on a new hardcore league
ign: PlasticSupporter
"
nowai27 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Still waiting for an update, really want to try it on a new hardcore league

It is basically the same, have not had a chance to level duelist. I will look at the tree this week and post new trees, but again it is pretty much 99% the same.

Just crafted this!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey grocery I'm looking for a HC build to play in hc proph. Its my first hc char this league so do you recommend me trying out this build? Also will you be updating it anytime soon.

Caustic will always be a safe build. It isn't nearly as good as the meta builds on sextants and high tier bosses though.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Well I have about tried everything else an reflect keeps me lvl 89-90 I have even built your builds minus the crit on 3rd time build an still ate it prolly the Brood Twine being too much bow so far Iam liking this @ lvl 36 just got my +1 bow +1 bow have a better one waiting at lvl 56 just now Iam able to add in some more gems and the spell Totem need to find a couple items that dont have added phy dmg with the res THX for the build Posts I like them because your very complete :))) what a fun build lvl 58 now an here I thought DoT would be slow
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Oct 24, 2016, 1:49:50 PM
I will be updating this for 2.5
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info