[2.2] Need Your help with Templar Inquisitor build. :(

Hello,
I am fairly new to the game (started to play when awakening hit the ground) and I still dont know majority of things that run this game, most likly Ive always copy pasterino builds from forum and went with it. For new expansion I wanted to be more original and create a build out of my own, but after around two weeks of theorycrafting builds for several classes and ascendancies and semi-testing them on live servers, I've came up with realization that Im total monkey and I dont know how to make decent build in this game, my self-esteem dropped below zero and I have no idea how to do it.
My last resort is to ask You guys how would you approach this idea of a build and if you could be so kind and lovely to show me some builds regarding idea of mine ( ye I assume Im very original <<NOT>> ).

In new league I'd like to play Inquisitor templar with critical strikes remove all resistances from targets, who focuses around Lightning Strike skill.

Baseline would be:

Softcore (ye Im shit) crit build with Lightning strike and Multistrike, Physical to Lightning, so all my damage would be lightning/elemental.
Later on I'd like to grab Call of the Brotherhood, but I really don't know if it is good idea or not.

I dont know what items I'd like to use to be honest, but being Whirling Blades viable seems like the thing for me, so weapons would be daggers/swords I guess. Dual wielding is also an option.

So there is my humble request:

Would You (community) be so cool, open and generous to share some of your ideas around this build with me ?

Thanks in advance for time you put into creating build and helping me :)

Sorry for bad london.

Bye :)
Last edited by FZKje on Feb 28, 2016, 7:44:13 PM
and by build I mean SKILL TREE only :D
bbBUMP
Use two 300+ dps doryani's catalysts. They are cheap as fk now and provides damage comparable to mirror weapons on elemental attack builds. (Two catalysts gives 60-80 global crit, 180-220% elemental damage.) For movement skill, use Blood Magic-Leap Slam-Faster attacks in one of your catalyst so that it gets the prolif link. With hatred aura you will be freezing most packs for at least 1 second that you jump into.

On the tree you should go for marauder mace/crit nodes next to RT and Duelist attack damage leech nodes. Grab anything useful along the way. Pre much it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info