Poe GET - Gem Exploration Tool

Hey there,

I created a Tool that allows you to browse Skillgems based on the tags they bear and some custom tags I added myself. Those tags are Charges (displays skills that can create/use the specific charge) and Weapons (all weapon types, Dual Wield, Two Handed, Unarmed, Any).
The fitting skills are displayed in a list that contains a short description about the skill and the gem level progression table. All the information about the skills is taken from the Wiki.

A Preview to give you some clues how it looks like:

The source code + a zip containing launchers for Windows and Linux can be found on my github page

Just wanted to share this with you, I think it might be a nice tool for newer players that look for example for a skill with cold damage or projectiles. With this tool you get an overview about all skills that fit this or other descriptions.
The GUI itself is nothing special other than that its my first project that has a GUI.

If you find any bugs or want to give some Feedback to me just contact me, I would appreciate it.
Suggestions for new features are also welcome, if they are good and doable I will try to implement them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info