[2.2] Ele Hit Champion - Standard

I've been getting pretty excited for the champion class and wanted to try a build using Ele hit and dual Ichimonji's. The goal would be to scale a bunch of buffs and mitigation to face tank a lot of damage. Ele hit is fairly flexible but has had some trouble scaling. With the new keystone and gem adding 40% more elemental and 30%+ more elemental respectively it may just have the scaling it needs.

Skills and supports I am considering are :

Elemental Hit - Melee Splash - Increased Weapon Elemental damage - Elemental Focus

Vigilant Strike - Fortify gem ( for duration)

Frenzy - Fast attacks - Blood Magic

Purity of Fire

Purity of Lightning

Arctic Armor

Purity of Ice

Elemental Weakness - Duration - Blood Magic

Ancestral Protector - Fast Attacks - Blood Magic

Rallying Cry - Duration - Blood Magic

Stone Golem - Fortify - Increased Minion Life

Blood Rage - Cast When damage taken - Duration
***********************************************************************************

Vigilant strike would be swapped for Frenzy once I get Perma Fortify. Arctic Armor would probably be swapped for Purity of Fire when I get enough reduced mana reserved so I can run 80% capped resist. Stone golem would help with life regen and rallying cry should suffice for mana regen.

Ancestral totem + blood rage should help fill in some of the attack speed I opt out of around Duelist.
**************************************************************************************

Gear

Weapon: Ichimonji x2

Chest: Rare evade/armor chest

Gloves: Rare evade/armor gloves - Possibly Surge binders as a stretch goal

Boots: Rare evade/armor boots

Helm: Rare evade/armor boots

Rings: Rare Diamond rings - Possibly 2x The Taming as a stretch goal

Belt: Rare Belt

Necklace: Rare turquoise necklace - Potentially Warped Time Piece as a stretch goal
***************************************************************************************

Builds

Full build I should hit 30% all damage resist with Fortify, 80% all elemental resist, and and 4% physical reduction. Health should fall around 5000 - 5200. Armor should come close to cap. I haven't done a build like this without grace but I should still hit around 18-20k armor.

"Crit" Build - More potential damage,the Cast speed node up top is a placeholder for the Elemental Overload Keystone. Should be able to maintain 10-12% crit chance to keep the Elemental overload going every 8 seconds.

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwB5wUtBTwIsRQgFE0YkRo-G_oc3CFgJd8nCyj6KS4ppTH7NZI26D38P_xAoEGHRJ5FnUd-SHhN41BHU1JTu1cNWGNYr14TXzlfP2FSZU107XTxdqx343gNeWh673y4f-OCB4LHg7aE2YVthmCG0YcpivCMz5itmuCbLaQZpwipbq2NsKu18rYstz64k7yfvTa-p7_VwBrBBMSCxVPPftIh2CTYvdlh2XzcMuhm6Ubr7u8O707xrPIv8kHyRfZI-ej8S_4K_o8=

Non-Crit Champion Build - More Strength, more Armor, Crit damage reduction, Never miss, 20% base chance to freeze, shock, or ignite.

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAdwB5wSzBTwUIBRNGJEaOBo-G_ol3ycvKPopLjKJNZI26DrYOuE9_EGHRtdHfkh4TeNQR1WpVw1XKVfiWGNYr1nzXzlfP2FSZU1qAXGFcg9yqXasd-N35XgNeWh8uHzZffWCm4LHhNmGYIcpivCMz5BVl7SYrZstogCkGaZXqW6sqq2NsKuxQrXytiy3PryfvTa-p8AawQTEFcSCxPbFU89-2L3ZYdwy4XPpRuoY7SDvDvAf8azyL_JF8xH2SPcy-ej8S_4K_o8=

Frenzy Ele hit Champion build- More hits per second and a different way to scale damage. Pure evasion so will need blind and potentially enfeeble.

Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAdwFLQU8BfkLwQ2ND6sV8Ba_IWAj9iaVKPoyATWSNj064UCgQYdDMUSeRXxHfkh4Sn1M_02STeNOKlO7VEdU_lVLVYVXl1oaW69d8l4TXzlgQWFSYeJh62KsZU1sjG1sdO1343gNeu-Cx4TZh3aK8Iw2jX2QCpeXmK2bJpstnaqexKOKpcumV6a-qW6wq7IZtDi18rc-vTa95r6nv9XAGsMzxILFU8962L3cMuOf5RnndOjW6UbuDu9O8kX5Y_no-_X8xf4K_o8=

************************************************************************************

That's about it. Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited by Exiledtyrant on Feb 28, 2016, 12:59:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info