ZiggyD Reveals the Scion Ascendancy Class: The Ascendant

WOW
Pffft Noob Trap.
The best use imo is the ability to start from another class area by taking a specific path.
Holy mother of hypeeeeeee
I need to know if it was an intentional design decition to make the Scion ascendancy tree look like 6 question marks in a circle?

Look at the top part and you will see something like this "?"
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Blitz54 wrote:
Goodbye balance. Hello Scion.

Obviously for some builds the scion won't always be the best option. But it sure is looking a bit OP. Makes me wish I actually leveled up high up. Even for my dual wielding duelist, I bet she could do it better.

Try looking a bit closer at the wimpy "major" nodes she gets. You get two of them at most, and none of them get anything as powerful as the 4-pointers in the other character's subclasses.

Unless you have some build that gains great synergy from picking mediocre major nodes reflecting two different classes' abilities or you really, really, really need the ability to have two starting points in the skill tree, the Scion will probably be a poor choice.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EMMIT TAKE OUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Poor guy having to remake the Passive skill tree for the leaperino. Though I doubt it will be used that much, maybe in 1-2 builds.
Did you think Incinerate was OP?
What about Cyclone?
Well now you can have it all with Ascendant Scion!
Whoever said empowering women (literally in this case) was bad?
The new Queen of ReakLast.
You can only get ONE ascendancy sub nod per class wich mean you can't combine 2 witch nods or 2 Ranger nods wich make it way less interesting.
Wow G.G.G.

*clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,*

You continusly make way to make new build and new skill but now it's jsut crazy:)
Thank you G.G.G. for making a game so versatile, that anything you WANT CAN be MADE. :)

Can't w8 for ascendancy :)!!!!
I hope we won't have a nerfing patch every day after launch.
All towns will be filled with blondes now,what a nightmare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info