Tanky Marauder Sunder Berserker 2.2

Hey guys this is my build to the interesting looking skill Sunder. We will scale physical damage and attack speed and use a 2-Handed Axe, the Kaoms Axe as budged version and any higher pdps weapon for later game, yet Kaom's will easily carry you to t10+ maps.

As seen in the title we will chose the Berserker as subclass.
We will go through Pain Reaver for the permanent 2% life and mane leech and get Cloaked in Savagery, which will protect us if we get a huge hit.

Also we will get Rite of Ruin for stun immunity and reduced damage taken.

Just the minor nodes in the Berserker class will result in 36% increased physical damage.

The build will be really tanky due to 192% increased life + 8.5% life regenaration per second combined with 170% increased armour and 1.2% life leech from the tree and 2% frum subclass.
The skill:

Gear example

Weapon:

Helmet with high armour

Body armour with high life and/or high armour

The rest of the gear should cap all resistances and provide some int and dex to be able to equip all gems, an Astramentis could be considered.

Gems and links

Sunder linked with:

As auras we go with Hatred and Herald of Ash wich will boost our damage significantly.

For our movement skill we'll go with Leapslam linked with Faster Attacks.

Singltarget Skill of choice:

Skilltree

Skilltree breakdown

Last edited by le_niempire on Feb 25, 2016, 2:43:22 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2016, 5:59:24 AM
Hi mate, maybe I will try this three for ur build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDjwTTBPJFCAUTRRxF-EYkRjbGj4cpyFVIWAm-CkuMHc1kjkOOlI64TwFPC09_ECgR35N404yUEdTpVdUWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2XwaPJyqXTtdPF1TnZ_dqx4enrve3R7jHy4fNl-4IIHg1-DzITEhNmE74VShmCHaoqzjM-TqJd5nlef36IAplemjaknqZStja5Qr2y3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8RYxPbGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfJF9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv5r_o8=
I'd suggest getting the note 'By the Blade' instead of 'Hatchet Master' since its much more point efficient.
can you use Marohi Erqi for the increased AOE, and then have space for another gem?
Yes, a Marohi is also a good solution, it would give you an extra link, yet has a very low attack speed. With Sunder we would rather want a faster attacking weapon, your BiS item would be a rare with more phys dmg and faster attack speed than Kaoms.
Yo, currently digging this build, but I need a new version of the passive skill tree so I can see it and use it. Mind updating it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info