Ascendancy's Unique Items

I am waiting for more ;)
good items is nothing Q_Q
why GGG...
Varunastra - is it glitch or really just 2 slot with no chance to not link it?
Anyway the sword is crazy.
Malachai shield looks interesting. thx GGG
Last edited by Archerrio on Feb 23, 2016, 3:59:45 AM
I quite do not understand you guys, who each time upon releasing new uniques are disappointed and offend GGG for not adding “new mega end game meta stuff". Why some items are so desire and many of them are in majority of the builds? Because they are "too good"! I am ill that each build physical should have Taste of Hate or to migrate physical damage taken goes with Lighting Coil. Adding new very strong end game items will result that they will be again "must have". I saw very nice builds utilizing even starting items - for example: dual Redbeak (100% increased Damage when on Low Life) + Pain Attunement Totemmer. Ok, I guess that not so huge part of community getting fun from testing new items, testing wired builds etc. However, if someone find nice combination upon this experiments – you starting using it, aren’t you? (Easiest example: Mjolnir discharge)

I remember well times of D2:LoD patch 1.11/1.12b? When all chars was only 1-2 builder with 1-2 sets of items... amazon lighting javeliner, assassin fire trapper, blizzard sorc, paladin hammerdin etc. There was no point of playing anything else because on Hell Act5 or Uber Tristram you were very dead. I am glad, that PoE (apart of racing) upgrading game in different ways, and the new items that today will makes you laughing, can became very powerful 'rara avis'. Maybe my opinion is not popular because I am playing casually. I’m getting fun and using self-found composition. Some are bad (ok, most) some are good. I wishing to drop the map tier unique to test my ideas but I do not rush – no need to clean 80lv map in 45 seconds (but I wish find more exalts ^^).

And one more - tell me, what will give you new end game op unique? If weapon - more dps. If good armour - drop def node for dmg and do more dps. If any fancy misc. stuff - I bet my life it will end with more dps. Therefore, I would recommend you to play D3:RoS, the latest record in Greater Rift in Soft is 107 and in HC 101. I won't be salty, but think over what type of game PoE want to be. If you not enjoin it anymore, might it’s good time for break?
Varunastra seems made for the Assassin class. Deadly Infusion to increase the base critical chance with a couple power charges, together with every sword, dagger, claw, and mace critical chance node means every hit is critical and poisons. On top of that, you pick up about +100% attack speed along the way. And that is just from the skill tree not even considering gear bonuses.
"
Sir_Behemoth wrote:
Can you give us a full list of new uniques?

They never do :/
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
DenSan1587 wrote:
If you go marauder you can get 133% IAS AND 900% increased damage with 1h weapon!! holy moly

And how weak will your defenses be at that point?
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
TL

you don't understand the way how this type of game works in terms of itemization or at least it appears like that.
How can you diminish some OP OP items?
1. nerf builds - efficient and applied from time to time
2. nerf them directly - efficient and applied every couple months
3. release new OP OP items that will give a choice - NEEDED but not applied enough

You mention Lightning coil. There is not many choices for phys mitigation and Phys is probably the most dangerous "element" past 75 maps. As coil grants roughtly 20% phys dmg reduction (with topaz flask on cooldown it is even better) there are not many things that could go better. Maybe 6L perfect 2200+ AR chest with tripple res, but for big hits coil is still more convenient.

Fow Low life there is still Shavs. There is no other option and i don't count PoorMan's Shavs - Lorica - to be viable outside some low life cheap totem build.

So instead of adding build enabling uniques or items that will diminish some BiS uniques, there are being added some mediocre vendorable trash that nobody will be excited to see dropping. It seems that it got trendy to add 1 good unique on top of 10 thrash ones.

People will always go with the cookie cutter builds and best in slot gear, but it seems that GGG is trying to impress the couple of streamers who play the game 12 hours a day testing new trash stuff if there is any potential.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Sirjohnny1 wrote:
Just dual wield 2 of the swords and do something like this

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df0mlYRv4tVh4tRC7UFVS7VIjDbrY4nTES82PXBSnaoqC2yMXfJirA5ItMURlsLsDPLb5wEJkBsFtaXLRwa42XBWjb_Ydt1ImhNRR7k-29Q-z-dUrGa95iT9LOFU_v_efeP5Y6OK7g4j9vzFTZKNfQ2NW6-HdhX23Q0UdU4q459ieeCVd9dM_yPTSn0ABp-CdKBDMY9gbydW6Fh12sFXl5pqBiCE73TtEdVhIQUtY3AaVXrvYEE26L6nAedlTRRNpzC9NvxLn8tHfryfhNkYkQcelS7w1UlR

If the new tree allows anything like that it will be incredible!

Probably add vaal pact for good measure ;]

164% with 114 points spent? Definitely not going to be worth it. You'll need to spend lots of passives in order to increase this low base damage up to something useful. 5-6 more efficient damage nodes won't make an average weapon into a strong one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info