How much life do you get per level? Level 70 and only 3729 life.

True the damage is awesome, but I feel sry for any melee shadow - they must have it very tough.

Thank God for crit bladefall - skill is the biz.

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
True the damage is awesome, but I feel sry for any melee shadow - they must have it very tough.

Thank God for crit bladefall - skill is the biz.

Turnip

Shadow has the worst starting nodes unless youre doing physical/chaos shenanigans. It makes me sad I need to take crappy ele nodes if I want to play non physical assassin.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
It's absurd how much invest you need from gear and life to maintain any reasonable amount of life. most times you're forced to take the scion life wheel because most class starter nodes have paltry 4% + pointless bonus.

That's the main reason why I decided that my Marauder is the character I'll take to lvl 100. I can do many builds with Marauder (including Critical) without losing defensive efficiency (armour based), neither life nor life regeneration. Until recently my marauder had more of 9k hp and more than 700 regen with quite acceptable defenses (over 40% physical dmg reduction, 30% block, 10% evasion) without great equipment (I'm mostly self-found).
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
there is also one thing - completely ignored by community

Shadow's defenses are EV and Energy Shield. not flat life. the life is a base, but should be (at least in theory) covered with Energy Shield and that be allowed to regenerate due to not being hit often. The Ghost Reaver and LGOH claws are there for a reason

but i know it is much simpler to just pretend all builds should be created the same way - and life builds are easiest to gear/build/copy
"
sidtherat wrote:

Shadow's defenses are EV and Energy Shield. not flat life. the life is a base, but should be (at least in theory) covered with Energy Shield and that be allowed to regenerate due to not being hit often. The Ghost Reaver and LGOH claws are there for a reason

but i know it is much simpler to just pretend all builds should be created the same way - and life builds are easiest to gear/build/copy

Why should we be forced to play hybrid if we want to play a life build?
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

Why should we be forced to play hybrid if we want to play a life build?

you can play (inefficient) life build. it is your choice. however while the game makes any build style possible it makes some of these more tailored for particular classes. shadow is ev/es. like it or not.

it is as if you have asked 'why should i be forced to play claw shadow when i want to play claw marauder'

you dont have to. noone is forcing you to play it. however it is bruteforcing. like using brand new f430 to tow a trailer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info