3D Art in Ascendancy

Good to see more 3D art. Keep it coming.

"
Jerle wrote:
nice! More uniques needs 3D art. Alpha's Howl and Windripper for example.

Alpha's Howl has 3D art. Sadly it lacks the glowing eyes and bright white color of the 2D art. At least the alt art helm is AMAZING, except for the fact that almost no one will get to wear it.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
roths reach is bran new, and is crap, gets 3d art, meanwhile windripper and voltaxic...
can u fix the link of Spine of the First Claimant ? i really want have it as my destop background
"
TheKleen wrote:
Hype.

Alt art Whispering Ice 3d art?

Thats what i was wondering...
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
We need Lightning Coil 3D art!
Now I'll actually be wielding two spines! Perfect! Favorite new unique+++++++++++
I mean that's neat and all but how about developing 3D art for items like voltaxic that actually matter late game rather than some worthless level 18 item that people are just going to vendor past 3 days into the league.(unless they're one of those losers that try to sell worthless uniques in trade chat)
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Mmmmmmm I am loving that Roth's Reach!!! XD

"
Achilion wrote:
WTB Castle-Type Assets for Coastal Hideout (Walls,Gates,Towers etc) - need to protect myself from Crab raiding parties

I added you to my friend list so you can look at my HO, based upon Zstark's layout.

edit; on standard
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Feb 21, 2016, 11:46:56 PM
"
Sfp4 wrote:
I mean that's neat and all but how about developing 3D art for items like voltaxic that actually matter late game rather than some worthless level 18 item that people are just going to vendor past 3 days into the league.(unless they're one of those losers that try to sell worthless uniques in trade chat)
"
Mmmmmmm I am loving that Roth's Reach!!! XD

"
Achilion wrote:
WTB Castle-Type Assets for Coastal Hideout (Walls,Gates,Towers etc) - need to protect myself from Crab raiding parties

I added you to my friend list so you can look at my HO, based upon Zstark's layout.

edit; on standard

Aw man when i wake up i'd love to see your hideout then :) Will try to conntact u in 12h + need sleep :D stayed till like 6 am to wait for annocument news today ;p
IGN : Sir_Big

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info