Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Nevermind

Edited
Last edited by Kaicimo on Feb 21, 2016, 9:53:11 PM
The more threads you make it about, the harder it will be nerfed.

GGG's perspective is that it is better to overnerf to the point it is unusable as opposed to undernerf and thus look incompetent.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 21, 2016, 6:07:18 PM
Hopefully Bladefall and poison damage will get nerfed.
"
Nephalim wrote:

GGG's perspective is that it is better to overnerf to the point it is unusable as opposed to undernerf and thus look incompetent.

Do you really think forum posts have an impact on GGGs balance decisions? I highly doubt it. Especially at this point in time where it's pretty well known how the skill performs. I'm more interested in the probability it will be over nerfed to the point it's unusable.
"
Kaicimo wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Do you really think forum posts have an impact on GGGs balance decisions? I highly doubt it. Especially at this point in time where it's pretty well known how the skill performs. I'm more interested in the probability it will be over nerfed to the point it's unusable.

absolutely. its the same for every game. people bitch about something so much on their official forums that the game developers feel like theres no choice but to heed to their community. happens every game i've played. and not just the obvious OPness so obvious nerfness, but things get nerfed that are not actually broken but just bitched about.

it happens. im not inclined to believe PoE is any different
"
xMustard wrote:

absolutely. its the same for every game. people bitch about something so much on their official forums that the game developers feel like theres no choice but to heed to their community. happens every game i've played. and not just the obvious OPness so obvious nerfness, but things get nerfed that are not actually broken but just bitched about.

it happens. im not inclined to believe PoE is any different

So you've had in depth conversations with game developers about this? Or you just believe it to be true because that's how it appears? Anyway I really don't give a shit so you paranoid nuts win, I'm deleting the op and title.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info