Is voricis chromatic calculator accurate?

It said i would need about 250 chromes for my item, I'm over 800 now, is the calculator inaccurate or am i just extremely unlucky?
Got there in the end, only took 1.8k
Pro tip: it's not a calculator. If you're trying to off-color your sockets, it's much more economic to use Vorici.
Huh? The calculator includes Vorici's options, if it's the most efficient means to arrive at your desired colors. (He was talking about Vorici's Chromatic Calculator.)

In chance, the past has no bearing on the future. Every time you attempt it you could fail. You could, theoretically, flip a coin 1000 times and never get heads.

So, yeah, you were just unlucky.
Last edited by Siegelayer on Feb 22, 2016, 5:22:09 AM
I think it's fairly accurate which basically means on average I will need 5517 chromes to do 5x (GGGGB) offcolors on my Shavs. That's 5517 chrome using vorici or 12.8k chromes without.

I am big time chrome hoarder and I only have little over 4k chromes saved up...

I am gonna hold off all these costly ideas until Ascendancy.
Got 1600 fuses saved up as well... come on Ascendancy.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
some vendor crafts are efficent, like coloring, some are less so. an example is linking, making a 5 link takes 150 fusings, when i linked myself it took almost 400 fusings at one point to get a 5 link, a friend on the other hand made a 6 link spending 5 fusings. use the crafts if you dont like RNG
Set sail for epic fail
what good does saving for the new league when you cant use the currancy in the new league?
"
sethbine wrote:
what good does saving for the new league when you cant use the currancy in the new league?

Ascendancy isn't a league bby. ut w/e makes you happy.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
So does that mean we will be playing in standard and able to use all the gear and characters already made? I thought people said it was a new league and everyone would start at level 1 with nothing.
"
sethbine wrote:
So does that mean we will be playing in standard and able to use all the gear and characters already made? I thought people said it was a new league and everyone would start at level 1 with nothing.

I cant even imaging the chaos and shitstorm that would create. GGG wouldn't do that.

edit: apparently the new league is called "Perandus"???
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591312

Ascendancy is an expansion not a league.

Just like when Awakening released they didn't do anything to existing characters on perm leagues and they even offered a free respec to each and every single existing characters.

Here's what will *probably" go down...
Ascendancy will be released to all leagues (yes even standard and HC). Then there will be new temporary league or new leagues with special mechanics (on top of ascendancy classes) for SC and HC that will go on for 3 to 4 months.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Feb 22, 2016, 5:57:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info