[2.2.x Updated][SC] Chuck Norris flicker striker

It hits so hard and fast that mobs are getting annihilated in the past.
2.1.x
INTRODUCTON

While I'm far away from home I've decided to write down the guide for the best farming build w/o rarity that I've ever played sinse OBT.
I will provide all the screenshot and video prooves as soon as I get back to home (3 March or later)

Ascendancy class

Due to new added Basalt and previous reflect problems it is no clue that we have to pick Pathfinder class for this build.

Prós:

- Insane phys dmg and ele dmg (esp with added fire with wed in setup)
- Outstanding attack speed (reached 0.06 attack time)
- As the result incredible clearspeed(25% and more faster than vaal spark in top gear) and dps (over 5M with endgame gear)
- Full map contect viable
- 4-5 PC
- 5-6 FC
- Budget gear viable
- Much fun

Cons:

- Semi-Glass cannon (not HC viable not bcoz of its survivability but due to desyncs even with lockstep on and 60 latency)
Spoiler

- 3k life,
- almost no armour and eva,
- only 30% dodge
- but taste of hate
- and 85% all ele res 99% uptime
- usually capped phys reduction due to Soul eater
- with fortify 100% uptime
- lightning coil possible
- sometimes reflect or volitile rippy

- Not budget endgame gear
- Not capped chaos res
- Hard to cap res w/o flasks
- And again, desyncs with lockstep even at 60 latency

Core items

1. Conqueror's Efficiency jewel
2. Enlighten lvl 2
p.1 and 2 gives u possibility to use all together 2 blasphemy + hatred and still have mana to hit 1-2 times.
3. Windscream

To sustain flicker strike, sometimes mana and get more dmg and charges we have to use assasin's mark and poacher's mark and boots is decently budget slot to get it on(alternative is the amulet but it have to be INSANELY BADASS)
4. Soulthirst

This one is trickful, once u pressed all of ur flasks you will become Chuck Norris himself pretty soon with insane aps and capped phys reduction. You just have to press pots well thats all.
P.S. Luckily I've got best corrupt for this build possible ever.
5. Abyssus

Just doubles your dps, nothing special :). Ofc you need 140%+ multy and 40% inc phys dmg taken rolls, prolly for stats you're gonna need 24+ all attr aswell

Tree and Aura's

Bandits:

Normal - 40hp,
Cruel - skill point,
Merciless - PC/FC

Gem Setup

I strongly recommend tabula instead of 5L but if you insist you can use it with 5L.
Main 5L-6l: Flicker strike - melee phys - multistrike - melee splash - fortify - WED/Added fire/melee phys on full life (GRRRRR)
Head 4l: Dual strike - melee phys - multistrike - WED (RRRR)
Dagger 3l: WB - faster attacks - blood magic (GGR)
Dagger 3l: Blasphemy - assasins mark - bloodrage(in case if we got into curse immune map) (BBG)
Gloves 4l: Blasphemy - poacher's mark - hatred - enlighten (BBGG)
Boots 4l: Ice golem - enduring cry (- vaal grace - inc duration optional)

Flask setup

1.Bubbling remove bleed divine flask

We really need instant with remove bleed sometimes or die.
Alternative:

For UBER DMG.
2.Taste of Hate

For budget you can use sapphire with freeze immune and surgeon or inc % charges gained
3.Ruby with shock immunity and surgeon or inc % charges gained

4.Atziri's promise

Perfect one in best case ofc
5.Vessel of Vinctar phys to lightning version to gain instant mana and life leech completely solving our mana problems and giving us 50% more dmg to any target that can be shocked.

For budget you can use topaz with curse immune and surgeon or inc % charges gained

Earlygame gear

1. Weapons
You can use 220-250 pdps 1.2 aps daggers with 8.5%+ crit sinse they are decently cheap comparing to endgame ones
2. Gloves
Grab the most ele resist and hp
3. Rings
Mainly you need t1-t2 phys on rings + 25%+ wed and the max hp and res that you can get, focus on dmg and you will farm faster.
4. Amulet
Try to get there crit multi + phys and some hp for early gaming, resistances will be cool, forget about crit%
5. Chest
For Semi-budget or budget i recommend rare armour 6l or tabula accourdingly

Endgame gear

1. Weapons
You require fast one and slow one aps dagger, fast have to be around
- 260 pdps
- 9% crit
- 1.7+ aps
and slow one up to 280 pdps, it will be fine to clear endgame maps.
As an alternative to one of them I used Bino's Kitchen

, it makes golem almost immortal and allows you to press life flask less often in some situations.
2. Rings
Well, here we come to most expensive slots after weapon. You wanna find here
- t1-t2 phys
- 30%+ wed,
- as much life as u can
may be stats if you need them and
- accuracy
- resistances
it can cost you a TONN.
3. Amulet
One of the most important slots, main sourse of flat phys, and the only one source of crit multy except Abyssus that can easily provide it.
- As much flat phys as possible
- crit multy 30%+
- WED 30%+
- crit chance 25%+
- life
- resistance
4. Gloves
- 120+ total elemental resistance
- 55+ life
- as much flat phys as possible or ias
5. Chest
For Endgame slots you can grab 6l armour with good hp and insane ele res or lightning coil or anything else you might consider as good for endgame.

My gear

TIPS and RECOMMENDATIONS

1. Mapping
- I recommend to play alone. Due to amouts of mobs killed in short period of time I used to drop party members from server when we got high monster density on map
- switch off curses on curse reflect map and use bloodrage
- use Dyadian dawn on phys ref maps (you can swap some gems in links aswell)

- switch off hatred for ele ref maps and swap WED and/or added fire for melee phys on full life and/or forify
- for effective farming use straight maps and make delays between flicks to collect loot or bring lootbot :)
- farm only rare maps if you have no rarity
2. Reflect mitigation
- fortify
- taste of hate
- enduring cry for 3 charges
- Sybil's Lament into right slot

- Lightning coil
- get more lvl's b4 respec into this build to gain hp or buy a better hp gear
- play alone and don't roll additional hp for mobs sinse refcelt in this case can oneshot you if u get highest dmg roll on ur hit.
If nothing helps the last you can try is dropping abyssus but it will be a disaster.
3. Leveling
In 2.1.x I recommend you to lvl as bladefall as I did. Until at least lvl 90, that will simplify your life a lot, this is a farming build so the more you lvl b4 you respec the stronger it will be.
4. Make it solid
When you use Bino you dont care about its crit chance. You will need to make 91% on other dagger in totall so assasin's mark will overcap your crit into 100%.

FAQ

1. Why so much dmg?
- In tooltip for flicker strike we can see only avr. dmg and attack time due to charges instabillity but in this case we can simply divide those values sinse uptime of flask and charges is quite permament (90%+ uptime)
- In this build we have few dmg multipliers that are not lucid for newbies, lets explain that.
Spoiler
- assasins mark 1.39 multiplier when we are at 91% crit chance and it makes it overcap at 100%
- vessel of vinctar gives ur another 1.5
- also we can use lion's roar uniq flask for another 1.3
- the gear itself with multy and wed and flat phys remultiplies with multy dmg gems like melee phys and WED support gem with WED on gear
- also Flicker strike itself have high dmg base and more aps and when we use dual wield its also more aps and more pdps
- and as the final word we have Soulthirst which gives us another but big multiplier to aps pushing us through the limits of the game itself so you usually dont even know where are you actually atm.

TBC.

Achieved

1. Deathless Rigwald
2. Easy deathless Atziri
3. Deathless Twinned Abyss solo fullclear

Almost Impossible

1. Deathless twinned Core
2. Deathless twinned Coleseum
3. Uber Atziri

To be added:
- vid's
- screenshots
when again? not b4 early March, I can't.

What's new?
2.2.x Updated

Prós:

- Insane phys dmg and ele dmg (esp with added fire with wed in setup)
- Outstanding attack speed (reached 0.06 attack time)
- As the result incredible clearspeed(25% and more faster than legacy vaal spark in top gear) and dps (over 5M with endgame gear)
- 84% all ele res, 88% phys dmg reduction
- 50% flask eff, 28% duration, 140% charges gained! (Thx Pathfinder!)
- Full map contect viable
- 6 PC
- 5 FC
- Budget gear viable
- Much fun

Cons:

- Flicker (u can't run inc dmg for volitile blood so u can die from it but not with 100% chance)
Spoiler

- 3300+ life (depends on your lvl and gear),
- almost no armour and eva,
- only 30% dodge
- taste of hate
- and 84% all ele res 99% uptime
- 88% phys reduction 99% but usually capped phys reduction due to Soul eater
- with fortify 100% uptime
- sometimes volitile rippy

- Not budget endgame gear
- Not capped chaos res
- Hard to cap res w/o flasks
- And again, desyncs with lockstep even at 60 latency

Skilltree

My gear

TIPS and RECOMMENDATIONS

1. It is no need for legacy Vinctar really, you can use VP for new one and it is no problem at all
2. No need for legacy taste of hate aswell, actually it probably makes situation with phys dmg worse sinse we have totall 75% convertion with Coil but we have 20% from fortify and 37.5% from basalt what is 57.5% of flat phys dmg reduction
3. Concluding p.1-2 we can use daresso's defiance for 12% phys reduction from endurance charges + IC with inc duration.

Last edited by pvp7 on Apr 4, 2016, 6:54:03 PM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2016, 5:23:21 PM
What skill should i use for leveling and when should i switch to flicker? :D
Last edited by Woep on Feb 23, 2016, 1:16:25 PM
"
Woep wrote:
What skill should i use for leveling and when should i switch to flicker? :D

read spoiler TIPS and RECOMMENDATIONS at p.3
Last edited by pvp7 on Feb 26, 2016, 7:57:33 AM
Updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account: