Dropping this here.... :) Marauder last Ascedancy class:Chieftain

Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Feb 18, 2016, 3:30:38 PM
Why should I come here if stuff is on Reddit and other sites before GGG puts it on their own?

Here we have arguably 50 shades of gray pallete color.You cant beat this argument.
Bye bye desync!
I's called hype building, this one seems like a leak thought. Ho well, should drop the scion ascendancy as well in this case.
"
IceDeal wrote:
I's called hype building, this one seems like a leak thought. Ho well, should drop the scion ascendancy as well in this case.

How can it be a leak,when it is from Mighty Chris wilson himself?(Aka Rngesus)
Bye bye desync!
Totem rules.
2hands marauder: forget your last hope.
I guess a lot of people will be happy for this class. I'm really sad. I think it would be better for GGG erasing the 2h melee weapon bonus close to mara at all, now we got the totem, hurrà!
Soooo a whole ascendancy for RF totems?
I dont see any any key!
interesting. this offers some great bonus to fire damage builds, which in turn will offer great bonus to infernal mantle/consuming dark builds...

20% of physical damage added as fire damage is massive as well especially for spells you can use the infernal/consuming combo on like bladefall.
"
k1rage wrote:

That one is the last thing i see when i look into this class.And that my friend,its is beauty
Bye bye desync!
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

That one is the last thing i see when i look into this class.And that my friend,its is beauty

yeah there are lots of things you could do with it,

I truth Id say its the best marauder ascendancy
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info