[Dii] Diabloii.net Guild

Diabloii.net was the place to be! I'd like to join
Hi guys,

Sorry about the late reply. I have been a little distracted by the Cubs World Series win here in Chicago. 4 invites sent today.

Thanks for your interest!
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Old time D2 player here.
I'm looking for a casual relaxed guild.
I started POE when essence released and play most evenings and weekends.
Hi I am an old time D2 player. Ran Cow levels until the they all came home so to speak... Also still play the Median XL mod of D2 (Ultimative) from time to time.

Been playing PoE since: July 9, 2013 or so it says on my profile.

Mostly play Standard, but have been known to do the temp leagues once in a while and a few races from time to time. Looking for a good Standard guild.

Have eight characters 80+, mostly Marauders.
All Masters are level 8.
I usually play evening/weekends.
I do Master Dailies and low/mid level maps currently.
Love Standard, messing around with my builds, and having fun with like minded people.

Hopefully you have discord?

So Magnus Greel, if you have a Standard Community for your guild, that contains people mainly focused on having fun or helping others out.

I would be much obliged for an invite and then I can quote the Doctor:
"Well, that's very magnanimous of you, Magnus."

Otherwise have a nice day.

Invites sent. We don't currently use Discord. But I sent invite anyways so you can check us out.

Thanks also for noticing my esoteric reference to Doctor Who in my character name. I think you're the first person to notice and comment.
do you guys have many HC players? i play both but it's nice to have ppl to play with at the start of a league esp for HC. I was a necromancer forum regular on dii.net mostly in 1.08-1.09. would be fun to hook up with some other oldies.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Hi, yes we have several HC players each league. Especially at the beginning of leagues. I'll invite so you can check us out but it won't be until tomorrow evening when I get home form a business trip.

Thanks!
Invite sent!
Hi,

I would like to join the guild, just came back from 5 month hiatus, been active since last week. Thanks :)
Hello,

Old time-y anni hunter here with a soft spot for D2 <3

New to POE, but picking it up fairly quickly. Looking for a laid-back guild to chill and have fun with!

IGN: Fyurbane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info