2.1 Poison zombie/spectre build. HC/Atziri viable

Hello guys, so i had free time to spend and wanted to make new character,but wanted to make something cheap cause at the time had 0 currency, so i made a summoner.Generic summoner was bit to mainstream for me, so i tried making poison one and it went pretty well. This will be my first build that i uploaded, if i will make mistakes tell me what did i do wrong :)

So lets start.

First things that is needed for this build

Femurs of the Saints - this weapon is core item for this build cause this build is all about the zombies it focused on zombies damage and clear speed. 6 link its not necessity i was just lucky linking it, 5 link should be enough for easy maps.

Vis Mortis - This armor is not necessity but it gives good damage boost but makes minions squishier. You can use decent energy armor.

Bones of Ullr - These boots is must have, they give one extra zombie and spectre.

Doedre's damning - Is not necessity but extra curse is always good.

For zombie links i use: Zombie>minion damage>minion speed>melee splash>melee physical damage>poison.
If 5 link Zombie>minion daamage>melee splash>poison>minion speed.
If 4 link Zombie>melee splash>poison>minion damage.

For spectres i'm using 4 link Spectres>poison>increased duration>spell echo.

For support auras i'm using Purity of Fire, Purity of Lightning, Discipline. You can swap purities for for Purity of Elements or Purity of Cold if needed. I'm using them cause i need those resists and it helps killing atziri.

For curses using Vulnerability, Temporal chain, Enfeeble.
Vulnerability gives good extra damage.
Temporal chain gives more survivability.
Enfeeble same as Temporal chain.

On top of these gems i also using Convocation, Flesh offering, Animate guardian, Desecrate, Vaal Summon Skeletons

Convocation used for minion control and regen.
Flesh offering for extra damage boost.
Animate guardian is used with 2 unique items Dying breath and Leer cast for extra damage boost.
Vaal Summon Skeletons for extra damage boost and distraction.

Bandits: Oak/skill/skill

Current gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Current defensive stats:
Spoiler

Current skill Tree:

At level 85 right now i'm capable to do most of end game maps and atziri one of the problems this build has that it needed a lot of dexterity so you must have a lot on gear . Build didn't cost that much, most expensive item is 6 Link staff you can buy other uniques quite cheap. Also its good for starting league, cause you can play it self found until you can afford staff.

For maping this build can run almost any mods don't need to invest a lot of currency on re rolling maps.

I would upload videos how build works but my computer is to weak for that -,-.

Well uploaded Residence map run, quality is bad though my laptop is not made for recording :3

Link:
Spoiler

Atziri run link :https://youtu.be/H6wNb7uiGdA it was quite terrible compared to other runs but still not hard.

Sorry if i made spelling mistakes English is not my native language.
If i made any mistake on doing this build tell me, first time posting my build thanks in advance.
Last edited by xeidou on May 23, 2016, 3:24:33 AM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2016, 2:43:41 PM
Nice Post!

I will apreciate some boss / Atziris kills videos!
Rip count:∞ = HC player way of life.
i could do some videos of bossed but i think fps would be terrible
Yeah uploaded Residence map run but as i said quality is quite bad, but you still can see how boss melts
Think this build would be viable with MF gear like Greeds embraces, item rarity gem etc for doing lower maps?
Any tips on lvling up one?
And what bandit rewards did you go for?
Last edited by Vaindolf on Feb 18, 2016, 11:10:57 AM
I dont think that mf gear would be that great you could try finding decent rarity rings,amulet,helm,and gloves for armor if u want to get Greed u will need to lose +1 extra spectre and some damage which you would get from Vis Mortis, and for bandits i went Oak/skill/skill.
I used Reverberation rod +summon raging spirit for leveling till 58.
Last edited by xeidou on Feb 18, 2016, 12:48:39 PM
Uploaded atziri run , crap quality though.
Very nice build!!!!!
Thanks!
Please update your skill tree to accommodate for ascendency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info