2.1 Rolling Flames CoC CI VP Wander - insane clear

What is it?

Take COC to the next level by abusing Rolling Flames fireball AoE overlap! Outrageous DPS. The idea here is to take a solid wander CoC and take advantage of Fireball shotgun explosion dps with 200% increased aoe due to Rolling Flames jewels x 4. You will want a 5th jewel with +mana on hit, mana regen and some +mana nodes to not go Low Mana so as not to take the Infernal Mantle penalty.

Stats
90%+ chance to hit
90%+ crit
9-10K ES
6 power charges
instant screen clear
sustain leech with VP

What do I need?

Infernal Mantle 5L+, a decent wand, good ES gear.

Gem Links:

Infernal Mantle 5L
Cast on Crit - Kinetic Blast - GMP - Life Leech - Fireball
(6L add fire pen)

3L: Kinetic Blast - GMP - PCOC

single target...
4L: Barrage - COC - Fireball - GMP

4L: Cast when Damage Taken - Enfeeble - Arctic Breath - GMP

Misc: Discipline, Vaal Discipline, Clarity

Gearing:
4x rolling flames jewels
Infernal Mantle 5-6L - required
High ES on all pieces (helm/shield/gloves/boots/belt/rings)
High crit Hexclaw talisman with good mods
Accuracy and crit chance
Wand with high attack speed and base crit, then spell damage and crit as nice to haves
Flasks all Surgeon's ruby/topaz/sapphire/granite (1 with antibleed, 1 with anti curse, 1 with anti shock)

gear at 68:

Bandits:
Normal: Alira for +60 mana
Cruel: Kraitlyn for attack speed
Merciless: Alira for +power charge

Play Style:
- Start new zone
- use KB PCOC a few times to get 6 power charges
- spam KB-COC
- mash all flasks every pack
- use KB PCOC every few packs to keep up power charges

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/wzQ

Note that the bottom-most jewel slot is the one with the +mana on hit (it doesn't have int in radius to put a rolling flames)
Last edited by sosumix on Feb 15, 2016, 7:10:40 PM
After recent announcements (unsurprisingly) trurned out that Bladefall got nerfed. Don't really know how hard, we will know when patch notes come. My previous build dependent on it aaaand it might turn out bad, so I started theorycrafting some new builds. After a long journey I ended up thinking of CoC Rolling Flames. Turns out there is a guy who has already done it. lol
Made a tree (your one inspiered me a lot btw). Would love to see what you think about it.
It's very similar build, with the only change being that it's hybrid.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXwsRpeXPL1QQow2VUuJ02HicFImlSoLFr9d8isKES8DHuOE62MfQQ3RNj1jQ52qbIxirLTF2-dsCEcG8YrQ0I_6X2rw1ev1SVGVLmSdBx7yHRGWf8aTJ76K74ihL8rT-Te0DNfP6rpGcUmxDXyDCVfJb54o-spK8bOcpLiTgsdfsEtXhxMc3Pnom7XA43cH6-6PGkGHhMWa4HyDtz5FnREt_gpTUiyc2L0FQkGWrrPQ9UyzIG7QHwQHl5VQMO_r6-SD21JTOw1fKlXGPV86WA==

Class I'll take we'll be Assassin. I feel it's too good for a CoC build not to take. Haven't done the math yet, so I'm not sure if I actually have too much crit or not. Will do that later. It's even better if attacks don't cap crit, so I can use Unstable Infusion. ^^

I would also love to see some video of your build in action. :D

[EDIT] You can get 1 point if you drop 2 nodes right to Deep Wisdom and get this 1 strength node next to MoM.
[EDIT2] Assassin got nerfed... that plus the fact that I don't like.on full life mechanics (party playing) might consider going either for occultist or scion. In case of scion berserker (free life leech yeah, frees up 1 link) and smth else. Not sure what.
Last edited by macexor on Feb 26, 2016, 1:29:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info