More Ranks For Guilds

hi. i was thinking about features we can buy for guilds, and there is only two..10 more people or guild stash tabs.. maybe, if we could buy some Ranks for members ? i think it would be a nice idea !
instead of just members/officers/leader, you could add one more and name it as you wish..
Last edited by Pheonix275 on Mar 13, 2016, 1:55:30 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2016, 11:00:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
that woulds be awesome
guild ranks are a failed method, unfair, pay2win, causes more support effort than it does benefit the game, and so on.

it's just the mentioing of "leaders", "officers" and so on which reminds me on a military background (i desperately hate).

the root of the evil is giving power to "the leader(s)" which makes the system prone to abuse of that power like all hirarchial system like big companies, fascist states, former "communist" states (which had no features of the original communist idea) and capitalist systems where one has only the choice between rulers which got preselected by big money oligarchs.

as another con, such hirachial system really invite to be abused by people hating hirarchial systems in real life, nothing beats the tasty tears of disapointed players who felt elevated because of their imaginary position in a guild which turns out what it is: imaginary.

---

a proper implementation would be "communist": little communities which grant participants equal rights while being liberal by nature. users contribute their share of tabs and guild char allowances to a community and take it with them when they leave the guild.

there would need to be a hard cap of the number of guild members in a guild.

the system can be abused as well but people sharing freely:
1.) are aware the items they make public can be taken by others
2.) they are more willing to invest in a guild because the purchased items still belong to them
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
what the actual fuck did I just read

Btw I think hard cap is ~250 currently
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
what the actual fuck did I just read

guild ranks are pay to win because i transfer points purchased with real money to another person who, after some time, can use the tabs to his advantage after kiking me out of the guild.

and the idea of communism was power to the workers, not the degradated system of state absolutism they created in the eastern countries after the war. read marx if you're in doubt.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 13, 2016, 5:04:18 PM
Guild ranks are an illusion.

Currently, only the leader can set stash access or kick a member from a guild.

Officers have their title, but they have no extra power and are as dependent as a normal member.

Why add sub-officer/General/Admiral or whatnot ? It will be the same meaningless "nothing" with a bit of gravy that is a title.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info