ㅠ _ㅠ Plz read this

Reently, I've paid for this game few time, and I want to pay for this game continuously...

but, suddenly yesterday, I couldn't play this game anymore, and re-down the game load this game after remove completly. How can i play this game continuously in korea?
You didn't explain anything as to WHY you cannot play the game... why did you uninstall it to begin with?

All you said was you paid for the game. This is a Technical Support forum, and in order to get Support, you must be somewhat technical in your posts.

Error messages, or any other details as to your actual problem can help.
sorry;; Since few days ago, I coudn't play POE as well as usual. When i play the game in Lowest graphic, but my computers has shutted the game off... then i downed the game load after remove completely... i Think that's problem isn't only for me. How can i play the game? i've turn the downloaded client on, the client is just signing 'Checking Resource' until now...

i really love this game, and thanks for the production team.
Last edited by unissance on Feb 13, 2016, 12:48:40 AM
RIght-click the PoE shortcut and select "Run as Administrator".

Also make sure it has been added as an exclusion to all your antivirus/firewall/security software including the Windows Firewall. Optionally, you can disable those as well to prevent them from interfering with the patching process.

Just let it run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info