Deleted

Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 15, 2023, 5:22:57 AM
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2017, 3:38:28 PM
Will be re-doing build video because it seems it was not recorded very well etc.
well i broke the game..

i did too much dmg to core Malachi and he wouldn't burn untill i removed my curses....

k
Lmao, sounds great. Lvling a trapper as we speak :D
i just cant seem to record anything.. every time i try to record the video quality is horrible.. and this only seems to happen on poe... idk what to do but ill do a write up i guess of the build.
i reran Core Malachi

Downed every single Boss almost instantly with the Conc Trap

On maligaro i had to switch to enfeeble because the ignite cap gets ruined and he wont take burn dmg since the dps is too high

When i first entered the room i had full dmg setup so i couldnt burn him and i died

On Malachi i lagged when he spawned for some reason its like every time he switches from his red/shield phase to normal phase the screen just freezes..

Got 1 shot from melee attack about 5k dmg instanly i did not run any hard mods on this map or dmg mods.

I came back in with ele weakness/ flammability/ temp chain

I did too much dmg to him so he wouldnt burn....

Had to switch to flammability/temp chain/ enfeeble just so i could burn him

a Few traps instantly brought him down so he went under ground.

While under ground 1 or 2 traps insta melted his Hp to Heart Phase

1 Trap would insta gib the Heart Hp

I got down to his Last heart when the screen froze again for some BULL SHIT ASS REASON
and i ripped a final portal...

I am sorry if I sound offensive but what is the key difference between your version and the original one? Starting as Scion and not picking up ZO (and frenzy charges due to not using Blood Dance)?

Skill tree comparison
"
I am sorry if I sound offensive but what is the key difference between your version and the original one? Starting as Scion and not picking up ZO (and frenzy charges due to not using Blood Dance)?

Skill tree comparison

Uhm what?

Thats a pretty big difference in overall pathing, node choices, starting class, etc etc..

Im using the same skill setup.. its DD trap...

I use Vaal DD he uses Vaal lightning Trap

its different pathing, some different items, similar ideas

Anyone who makes an Arc build.. uses arc.. does that make all the builds the same? No

I "was friends" with proximi and we talked about the build etc

Anyways if you cant understand the major differences and how its a build that i tested and worked on for weeks then i cant help you.

I also credit him as the "original" as in mine is my variation...
Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 17, 2016, 2:39:23 PM
"
"

Skill tree comparison

Uhm what?

Thats a pretty big difference in overall pathing, node choices, starting class, etc etc..

Im using the same skill setup.. its DD trap...

I use Vaal DD he uses Vaal lightning Trap

its different pathing, some different items, similar ideas

Anyone who makes an Arc build.. uses arc.. does that make all the builds the same? No

Im friends with proximi... and we talked about the build etc

Anyways if you cant understand the major differences and how its a build that i tested and worked on for weeks then i cant help you.

I also credit him as the "original" as in mine is my variation...

What the FUCK?! I'm sorry but when you said that you are going to make an explanation video i was ok cause i won't do any but i certainly didn't expect this. You basicly copy pasted my build guide and published it under scion?!

We are not friends i just helped you to put together my build which i do to all people that ask me in my thread or ingame. But as they say "No good deed goes unpunished".

Hell you even use the same title "damage cap"
And on top of all that you even use my videos in your guide! Seriously wtf were you thinking while creating this?!

List of what you copy pasted:
  • Build Title
  • Passive tree
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • Whole core of this build (curse/dd/burn proli)

Your input:
  • doedre's scorn (which i had listed in my build too, so -1)
  • vaal detonate dead (well i give you point its a good one timer dmg, but you can't use it in party lightning trap>VDD)
  • different start in tree (nothing different)
  • no frenzy charges (-20% more dmg)
  • fire dmg nodes witch area (3-4% more dmg)
  • Trap radius nodes in shadow area (wtf they are worthless for DD build :D wasted points if you ask me)

I'm very sorry but this is just not what i expected and i can't support this! you basicly made a 2nd weaker version of my build and put your name in front of it! pls remove and lock this thread.
Last edited by Proximi on Feb 17, 2016, 12:11:07 PM
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 15, 2023, 5:24:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info