Ascendancy Points - Refundable?Orb of Regret?

So basically, will ascendancy points be refundable? using orbs or regret?

Will I be able to change my subclass using regrets as well?

I understand if my char will be locked to one class, but at least we should be able to modify the ascendancy points to some degree.

In current system I'm able to use some regrets, and even in some cases dramatically change the build to use a different skill etc, or focus on some other stat if I wish to. If ascendancy locks my choices, then I have to redo the char again. It kinda sucks to loose that flexibility, if that is the case.
"
Zen1337own wrote:
So basically, will ascendancy points be refundable? using orbs or regret?

Will I be able to change my subclass using regrets as well?

I understand if my char will be locked to one class, but at least we should be able to modify the ascendancy points to some degree.

In current system I'm able to use some regrets, and even in some cases dramatically change the build to use a different skill etc, or focus on some other stat if I wish to. If ascendancy locks my choices, then I have to redo the char again. It kinda sucks to loose that flexibility, if that is the case.

Well, without any knowledge, I'm sure there are options to do something like this, sooner or later.

I'll bet also you can restat all after a full point rest, like nowadays.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Ascendancy skill points will be refundable for 5 respec points each. No info on changing your class, and I would assume it won't be possible.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Ascendancy skill points will be refundable for 5 respec points each. No info on changing your class, and I would assume it won't be possible.

If change of class is not possible this will be the end of PoE for people like me that don't want lvl new characters.
I can spend a lot of Regrets for make new builds with my 4 or 5 most high characters but if a change of class limit my options... well, bye PoE.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Feb 11, 2016, 7:53:58 PM
never mind
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Feb 11, 2016, 7:59:47 PM
Well I guess, choosing class and being locked to it makes sense, since your char ascends and becomes something else.

However, many people wont be happy having to level new char every time they want to try to adjust something in there new build.
Clearly what's needed is an Orb of Descendancy.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
"
Zen1337own wrote:
Well I guess, choosing class and being locked to it makes sense, since your char ascends and becomes something else.

However, many people wont be happy having to level new char every time they want to try to adjust something in there new build.
So people can't be bothered to level up 7 whole characters? You can change ascendencies. You can't change classes. So all you need is one of each of the classes and you can make every build there is.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

I might be the minority but I love leveling up new chars with overpowered gear.

Being able to change asc is extremely generous of GGG but I think the cost will be immense. Speaking of cost can we nerf bandit respec cost? 20 grets is ridiculous beyond words.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
mark1030 wrote:
So people can't be bothered to level up 7 whole characters? You can change ascendencies. You can't change classes. So all you need is one of each of the classes and you can make every build there is.

Sorry I should have said, every time they want to try a different ascendancy for there chosen class.

I'm getting conflicting information here. Apparently we are locked to one ascendancy.But we will be able to refund each ascendancy point with 5 regrets. right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info