3ex Atziri smasher "Chin Sol crit DoT 2.1"

Nice idea, I've made some pretty successful builds with Chin Sol in the past, I'm pretty sure the bow mod and Point blank node don't multiply the effect but add it, resulting in 250% close range.

Edit: Also the price of Drillneck has dropped significantly these days so personally in this i'd use that, and then swap your Poison gem out for pierce.
Last edited by subtleorwhat on Feb 24, 2016, 11:19:58 AM
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Nice idea, I've made some pretty successful builds with Chin Sol in the past, I'm pretty sure the bow mod and Point blank node don't multiply the effect but add it, resulting in 250% close range.

Edit: Also the price of Drillneck has dropped significantly these days so personally in this i'd use that, and then swap your Poison gem out for pierce.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Point_Blank "At Close Range
Chin Sol's more damage at close range is not Point Blank and thus stack multiplicatively.

So 100% damage + Point Blank (50%) = 150% damage. With chin sol that becomes 300% :) So triple damage in Close Range.

Have you tried Splendor with this build? Ive found it to work perfectly for it. Also I run Blast Rain as my primary skill, any reason to use RoA over it?
Last edited by blackout30 on Mar 27, 2016, 12:07:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info