Life gain on hit

Hello,

anyone got an idea which attack works best with life gain on hit. The main objectiv must be to create many hits with on attack. I thought of:

- molten strike
- Cyclone
- lightning strike
- Siege Ballista
- Rain of Arrows
- Blast Rain

Anyone knows which one is best? Thanks for help!
I don't think siege ballista would even work at all, since it's a totem. Lightning strike might be okay, but I think you're best off with molten strike or cyclone.

Single target:

Molten Strike is by far the best. 10+ hits per attack possible.
Blast Rain and Barrage I think are tied for best bow. Barrage may win with jewels.

AOE can make things a little tricky because you have to define the area and how many monsters are in said area. For instance, Reave can possibly hit more than cyclone but cyclone hits faster. (edit: and more often per attack)
<3 Free Tibet <3
Last edited by Opinionated on Feb 9, 2016, 10:11:16 PM
Thx for the advices so far!

@Maswasnos: Are you sure about the single target point with molten strike since the strike got also a large AoE area.

I thought about the according setup:

molten strike + GMP + Life Gain on hit + multistrike + faster attacks

Dow do you think about it guys? The best LGoH - setup I could find is:

porchers Mark (24) + LGoH (44 + 10) + Thief's Torment (20 - 30), Essentia Sanguis (31) ==> 129 - 139 Life gain per hit

Did I miss somethink important?
I run barrage with 2 volley fires (although 1 should be OK) with chain and gmp instead against bosses. This with just thief's torment gives me godly life gain. Oh and most important, I use Quill rain.
single target, I think molten strike with multiple projectiles for melee and by far the best barrage with multiproj/jewel

against packs, molten strike + gmp vs lightning strike + chain vs split arrow + chain (and quill rain?), maybe something else, depends on pack size, monster radius and other factors, like melee/ranged/mjolner or other build factors
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 10, 2016, 3:30:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info