THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

Not sure why you're having problems getting 1-shot by Malachai's other non-slam attacks. Either you're doing really rippy map mods or you're not actually getting 1-shot and just dying because you are not playing the fight correctly. At 8k+ ES you should not be 1-shot except by the slam. You can get very rapidly killed by other attacks if you're playing carelessly but it shouldn't be a true 1-shot unless the map mods are really bad.

I always had to use Dream Fragments ring to avoid being frozen during that fight - make sure you're not being frozen.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jul 23, 2016, 3:09:34 PM
i'm getting one hit every time, even when i use vessel :o
kind a annoying :/ & that's jsut on normal core
Last edited by DBM92 on Jul 23, 2016, 3:53:08 PM
"
DBM92 wrote:

At the stats listed in the OP, I do not get one-shot except by his slam in T15 Core maps. Not sure what to tell you.
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

At the stats listed in the OP, I do not get one-shot except by his slam in T15 Core maps. Not sure what to tell you.

could it be because i don't have + to chaos ?
"
DBM92 wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

could it be because i don't have + to chaos ?

Honestly no idea if he does chaos damage or not. I know he does phys + elemental but no clue on chaos.
"
DBM92 wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
can you tell me why i can't kill malachai in core? he fucking one hits me every damn time even when he doesn't slams the ground

What's your gear?

Found your problem. Your CWDT is level 20. That means you basically have no phys dmg immunity whatsoever since it only really procs when you take 4k dmg (close to a one shot). Down level it to 6, down level your IC to 5 and you'll probably have much better luck.
"
Arukayos wrote:
Found your problem. Your CWDT is level 20. That means you basically have no phys dmg immunity whatsoever since it only really procs when you take 4k dmg (close to a one shot). Down level it to 6, down level your IC to 5 and you'll probably have much better luck.

I run a level 20 CWDT and have no issues. I know some folks prefer lower level, but I doubt this is the source of his problem.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jul 26, 2016, 7:08:22 AM
Been away for a 4 month holiday and again so much changed, now busy getting uber lab.
I see Marauder might be the class of choice for this build maybe? makes me happy.

I was wondering, should I change the colors of my Shav's to put in aura's ?
Is it worth to change my Shav's so I can do it like that?

And wondering if my current passive tree is fine like this, or if I should change anything.

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

Thanks for helping as always.

X

SWAGUAR
"
TJEmvp wrote:
Been away for a 4 month holiday and again so much changed, now busy getting uber lab.
I see Marauder might be the class of choice for this build maybe? makes me happy.

And wondering if my current passive tree is fine like this, or if I should change anything.

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

X

SWAGUAR

That all looks pretty good to me; I wouldn't change much.

"
tackle70 wrote:
"
TJEmvp wrote:

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

X

SWAGUAR

That all looks pretty good to me; I wouldn't change much.

I guess everything I currently have is on your recommendation.

But you are using a 4L with molten strike/lightning strike and I am using a 6L with my shavs.
Thought it would make quite a difference, but if not I'll stay like this and save for upgrades.

Thanks man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info