Show us Your Best Talismans!

Spoiler
Self found talisman that is just insanely perfect for my lightning strike build

Low Life CoC Barrage :)

Used by my windripper mf'er
not my best.. that got sold, got like 80 % of effective spell dmg... i hope the guy who bought from me links it :)
I have some nice Talisman and i will also explain the builds:

This Insane Talisman for any Build base on "Attack"+"Fire Damage", you can play Oros Flicker Strike with it and get +112% more Fire Damage, becuase of that extremly high Damage you can chose if you wanne skill on your Skilltree more on deffensive or totaly offensive. :)

I think that this Talisman is also nice for Moltenstrike and explosive arrow :)

This could be a chose for any IIR/IIQ Guilds based with Mind over Matter, becuase the new upcoming Patch that makes on Templer some % of Mana to maximum energyshield its also a very nice way to play this way. :)

Any Build with Crit + lighting Damage for exmaple: "Spark" or "Lightning Arrow" will get extremly insane Damge boost. Of course if you Put this Amulett on you as an Voltaxic Lightning arrow you need to get by other Items your Int, but its worth with this damage boost.

I dont think i have to say much about it +2 Zombies will give you extremly much damage boost, the attribute can be used to get some deffensive and get the att for the items.

Not very bad, +32% energyshield and a little cold damage will help you a loot with any ES/Cold-Damage build :)

But this has much more Damage and gives you tons of res... an extremly nice amulet. :)

IceSHot build will get with this amulett insane :)

I am not sure if that is very good for some "CoC + Zombie build" or anything else but it has 55 Int*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info