POE Races = pure pay2win, has nothing to do with fun . PLS fix it

Greetings, the POE Races, should get changed! It has nothing to be with fun, that people with highest PC Specs always win the race, cause they have smallest loading screens!

Moreover i see many cheaters last race! The people was faster killed hillok, and run to town! then i run to the towndoor! without killing hillok.!

How can people be faster in killing hillock and walking to town,then a person who dont skill, equip anyhing, just rushign to the town door!

I played Path of Exile since 2013 now! It was my first race! And i want to quit this game!
Doesnt believe this game is full of cheaters and botters!

I realy whished, that i would never try the "race league". but now i tryed, and feel disappointed! Its like a repent, that i start playing this game back in 2013. cause this race just take the complete fun out of this game :(

Casual Players cant even get points, and cant benefit of the event items, Cause they are like only for topstreamers!

I Spend time in the race, then died, and i dont even get 1 Point! How a casual player can get the 100 points to get the Whispering Ice Staff skin??
I Gues its not possible!

So in my opinion this game goes in the complete wrong destination. Cause only hardcore players who play this game like 24/7 has a chance to get point!

-
Luxienna
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
Last edited by WaifuJanna on Jul 1, 2017, 8:12:15 AM
I'm probably the worst PoE player on the planet and STILL manage points in races I enter.

What you on about?
I enjoyed this post more than I probably should have.
how? just how?

You start with a crap spelll, doesnthave atkleast clarity , no one wants to trade/has the time to trade manareg amulet in race, .

Then u run in a circle in the supmerged passage cause its like a big maze!
The thing about PC specs is a little exaggerated. Sure, load times will have a tiny impact, so if you are someone like Helman, that may make a tiny difference. If you're someone like me, it won't, because you'll be nowhere even remotely close to the top-50.

I do agree that people who can play a lot have an advantage. If you have to work and have social responsibilities, and can't play at work or don't want to put a game before your family and friends, you will miss out on a lot of races. But that is what PoE is like in every way: Time is the single most important requirement in order to be competitive, if competition is your game.

I understand that GGG plan to change the races so that they are asynchronous, allowing people to do races with a period of time rather that at a specific time. How exactly that will work and which race season that will come, I don't know. But they are aware of this issue.
"
Moreover i see many cheaters last race! The people was faster killed hillok, and run to town! then i run to the towndoor! without killing hillok.!

How can people be faster in killing hillock and walking to town,then a person who dont skill, equip anyhing, just rushign to the town door!
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
They should change the complete Race feature that ANYONE who join the event and have some skill get some points. and not the fastes..

They should make like:

Kill Hillok without gettig damage = 1 point
Kill Hillok without using potion = 1 point
Kill Hillok without using spells = 1 point

Clear the Fettit Pool with only 10 Spells = 1 point
Clear the Fettit Pool with only Meele Attacks = 1 point
Clear the fettit Pool with only elemental damage = 1 point

e.g.
"
They should change the complete Race feature that ANYONE who join the event and have some skill get some points. and not the fastes..

It's a race.
 Probably the best players have SSDs to reduce load times and top end video cards to minimize lag but other than that you can't go any faster. Definitely have to have low latency under 50 ms to the server. but if your computer is that slow or you are just too far away from a game server then that's too bad for you but GGG can't help that.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Mivo wrote:
"

It's a race.
?
Haven't raced in awhile but don't we get 1 point just for entering a race? If not then GGG should change that.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info