2.1.2b Patch Notes

"
Aw, someone's cage has been rattled.

Just commenting that a great number of let's call them 'normal' players found the GH about as imbalanced and ridiculous as it was always going to be. Sure, you can cheese your way through, which is, let's face it, all you hardcore self-professed no-life streamers ever do, when you're not not losing weight or engaging in basic social real life activities like the vast majority of people on the planet.

Are we having fun yet? :)

haha, shots fired :) <3 Charan

Spoiler
amidoinitrite
hi all,i have error in load. checking resources have more to 30 min and can play,plz any helpme
"
rocker99 wrote:
hi all,i have error in load. checking resources have more to 30 min and can play,plz any helpme

right-clicking the PoE icon and running as administrator works for me sometimes
"
Jaille wrote:
"
rocker99 wrote:

right-clicking the PoE icon and running as administrator works for me sometimes

I tried this, did not work for me.
Game is not opening after this patch. =/
"
rocker99 wrote:

"
Neonne wrote:
I tried this, did not work for me.
Game is not opening after this patch. =/

Drakier suggested that disabling all your antivirus/firewall/security softwares first could make it work
Taken from here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1578402
Other people there are having the same issue
Last edited by Jaille on Feb 1, 2016, 4:11:54 PM
Dear GGG can you ask devs to take a look on Resolute Technique node Melee builds?
What i mean: maybe you can add to the game few more support gems for NON crit melee physical build, also sum up some vision of defense while playing melee and add much more strong defense for being melee, add some more aoe or auto targeting system so melee don't attack air, add lots of high fast movement speed node.

Just to seeing such bad designed sub-class for marauder and duelist make only depression, special after we take a look on other class and their sub-classes with absolutely broken OP stuff that already make broken gems even more broken and cake walking.

Not ask for impossible, but maybe you can make melee RT same lvl cake walking as CoC, Mjolner RF, Ranged TS, poison trap, etc?
Or make all of there build same lvl shit trash as melee RT?

Anything fine by me, so chose wisely.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
i cant even play anymore ty , cant load the game anymore , even reinstalled, was fun to play this game , im out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info