Testing Divination Card drop rates (ongoing project)

Thanks--Hubby failed to read the 2 sentences after the drop rate penalty formula XD This makes things a lot nicer. Though if I understand correctly, if I do a level lower than 66, then it calculates the drop rate penalty based on a level 68 character? So if I farm the Lunaris Temple (level 64) I should have a 5% penalty?
Perky, that's correct. It will always calculate as if you were level 68 if you are over 68 for the sake of the drop penalty.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Much appreciated Korgoth!

Going to run some maps today, I'll update the thread with the results in a couple of hours.

By the way, if anyone has any spare maps they'd like to sell (in Standard), then well... I'd be interested. Could even become a long-term customer or something.

I'm in need of Vaal Pyramid, Phantasmagoria, Coves, Underground Sea, Temple, Colonnade, Catacomb, Dry Woods - want to finish those first.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Feb 8, 2016, 6:15:47 AM
Can confirm The sun still drops, got it the other day, but yeah, seems it has a low chance.
"
Effreti wrote:
Can confirm The sun still drops, got it the other day, but yeah, seems it has a low chance.

Seems like it, somebody in chat confirmed it as well.

Thread updated.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
FYI:

Your vaal pyramid count doesn't match up with the spoiler.
Feel free to update with the correct value.

Thanks for compiling this :)

edit: I came here looking for numbers for the Channel map. I ran a single "alch and go" Channel last night and received 3 x Humility.

The map was around 80% IIQ and I had another 14% on my gear.

This just seemed insane so I wanted to compare.

I'll probably go run another 10 or so Channels tonight so I'll keep track of my cards for you to add to your list.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Last edited by Nick42 on Feb 10, 2016, 1:29:40 PM
Some more data from me:

5x dry woods - 1x Her mask
2x catacombs - 1x Her mask
3x temple - 1x The twins
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@Nick

- thanks for noticing the mistake, I'll correct it soon.
- Unfortunately, I didn't include Channel maps in my data - I had to make some choices as to which maps I'd be running, otherwise it would be too much (it might even be too much as it is)
- Thanks for contributing, although I'm not running Channel maps myself, I'll be sure to include your data in the final results.
Makes sense, even the list you've built thus far (mostly on your own) is impressive.

Just make sure you verify that info gathered from others is valid.
I know the old thread about fusing orbs got skewed because everyone was only posting when they actually got a 6L - no one cared if they wasted hundreds of orbs and got nothing - so the results showed 6Ls to be much more common that they actually are.

Maybe this is less of an issue for a div card count, but don't let a post like my last one easily make it into the results:
"lol got 3 humility in 1 run therefore you get a tabula every 3 maps"

Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Updated.

I'm starting to run low on maps, so I'll have to resupply soon.

and at this rate, I'm not gonna complete a single Coveted Possession set anytime soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info