5m49s HoGM fullclear [shit there's a new 5:09 EA run -- rip]

Edit: redid the run after getting L100 and picking up dps passives. 5:49.
5:49 gear/tree

50% chill of corruption to get vaal haste charged before the stairs in each corridor

L100 Tree 358k tooltip with flasks/charges, 6.6k ES

Edit: did the run again without picking up loot 6:29.
Old video (7:16).

Gear+Tree

Real PvPers don't share gear/tree so don't click!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAO4FQgceCTMNfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhUgFe0WvxmKGo8bJR_HIG4kiyepKgsqTSsKLJws6S0fLYsvbzQKNbk3Zj1fQZZEDUV-SVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVIJUvVxAXIpd8l9qYlpqjGr6bRlwUnC7df171311f8aEb4TFhrOJ04w2j_qTJ5UglS6Wi5cGl5WX9Ju1oS-io6LZo--nK66zsNi0DLVIuZO7476KwfPDCcM6xKLIFMjwytPQH9DQ0PXRNtN-1ELVudfP2RPZW9te35jiLOkC6rrrY-v17Bjveu-I7-vw1fId9W_2o_ba-Tf7Cf66?accountName=MatrixFactor&characterName=RainMore

All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Feb 22, 2016, 11:21:58 AM
Nice video, blafefall is pretty fun to use !

The build might be not bad for pve, but it's really not optimal for PvP you have a lot of wasted points and you are lacking good nodes i would revise it if you plan on PvP more than PvE.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jan 27, 2016, 5:05:22 PM
Very nice, I still can't kill dyness with my build unfortunatly but it' always good to see a non EA GM run.

Those graphics tho.... :D
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Nice video, blafefall is pretty fun to use !

The build might be not bad for pve, but it's really not optimal for PvP you have a lot of wasted points and you are lacking good nodes i would revise it if you plan on PvP more than PvE.

Suggestions from the PvP community are always welcome. You guys are a very creative bunch.

"
IceDeal wrote:
Very nice, I still can't kill dyness with my build unfortunatly but it' always good to see a non EA GM run.

Those graphics tho.... :D

Yeah I had trouble with him until I got a mana flask with dispell curse. THink he has enemies cannot leech mana and the cwdt temp chain/enfeeble lwoers output.

Improved my gear/tree and got 5:49. I think that's pushing the lower limit on what's possible. Maybe 5:30 is possible with lucky grouping (so you 1-2 shot the exiles) and flawless mechanics.

your approach to pvp is very pve'ish. :)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

I realize that HoGM isn't even close to real PvP, but I enjoy it from a build theorycrafting PoV rather than theorycrafting + mind games + execution. And a few people in this subforum seem to enjoy clearing it with their pvp builds so I thought maybe someone would care. :P

Well done. Instant 30% leech + block cap = OP
btw, bladefall is that much effective because it can hit single target 2-4 times per cast and has no additional pvp dmg penalty (besides basic formula) you can just multiply your tooltip dps by 3.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

I realize that HoGM isn't even close to real PvP, but I enjoy it from a build theorycrafting PoV rather than theorycrafting + mind games + execution. And a few people in this subforum seem to enjoy clearing it with their pvp builds so I thought maybe someone would care. :P

i feel like it would be good if you can invest your passion to actual pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Doesn't help that GM IA is so terrible, only one who's a bit harder than the other is Dyness but heavy bleed take care of him pretty fast.

Easy map to farm as it cost only between 2 and 4c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info