January Development Update

Fantastic :)
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Only API improvements ?

Does this mean we're stuck with poe.trade for another league ? GREAT YEAH HYPE .... NOT.

Honestly trading right now is go to someone's ho ... put up the stuff accept ... go away. Yeah player interaction FTW!

Anyway here is me hoping for some trade automation ...

Glad to read you guys are finally doing something about the performance! Looking forward to that!

And plz no lame league like warbands ... not like We wanted players to focus on the new stuff not on the league specifics. Don't do that shit plz. Thx.

Anyway looking forward to the improvements but if trading doesn't drastically improve ... I'm out. Oh yeah no mention about the 80:1 rates for ex in league? 'fresh' eco eh.
Early March? Not good enough. We are almost in February. You want people to play or not? How can we plan to play the game when you guys don't give us a date when we are so near. Someone have work you know. But other than that. HYPE 😀
Ascendancy classes hype :D
Yes, yes... well what about flicker strike and crashes? or flicker strike and lagg after 1 minute flickering before crash?

Predictive player, tryied the another mode, was supper laggy, couldn't even play...
Please let us mix daggers with wands :D That will help some builds alot :P
Can't wait march <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jan 27, 2016, 6:43:15 AM
aaaaaaawesome
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
fsaebo wrote:
Early March? Not good enough. We are almost in February. You want people to play or not? How can we plan to play the game when you guys don't give us a date when we are so near.

i'm sure we will get a countdown on the frontpage in early february - that should be enough time to plan ....
You are the best!
Looking forward to the trade improvements :=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info