2.1.2 Hotfix

Praise be Satanas!
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
This hotfix is downloading really poorly on steam
LOOK OUT!

BLADE VORTEX WITCHES & SHADOWS COMING FER YA!
IGN: Frazetta
Forgot to add this was changed also
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
Forgot to add this was changed also

From Mark reddit link
"
This isn't a mechanical change. It's always been chaos damage, and was always meant to say that - the stat description being released without the word chaos in it was a mistake, but literally all that's happened here was the wording was fixed, with no mechanical impact.
Separate to that there's a known issue where instant leech causes a hit of Chaos Damage which is not mitigated correctly, and thus does not respect CI's chaos immunity. This has been fixed locally and will hopefully be deployed soon.

Wow Brazilian Portugese must be a bitch, every patch has improvements.

How about doing us a favour and kicking the tyres on 'Merican English translation?
amazing
I am using a windows 10 computer and logging in with a steam account. My connectivity has been an issue since the update, I will get an in-game ping over 1K ms, that is making the game unplayable.

I checked my streaming speed and I have 16 ms of ping with about 22 megabytes per second of data.
nice
Dear GGG can you ask devs to take a look on Resolute Technique node Melee builds?
What i mean: maybe you can add to the game few more support gems for NON crit melee physical build, also sum up some vision of defense while playing melee and add much more strong defense for being melee, add some more aoe or auto targeting system so melee don't attack air, add lots of high fast movement speed node.

Just to seeing such bad designed sub-class for marauder and duelist make only depression, special after we take a look on other class and their sub-classes with absolutely broken OP stuff that already make broken gems even more broken and cake walking.

Not ask for impossible, but maybe you can make melee RT same lvl cake walking as CoC, Mjolner RF, Ranged TS, poison trap, etc?
Or make all of there build same lvl shit trash as melee RT?

Anything fine by me, so chose wisely.

Thanks!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info