Winterheart, Event 150: Descent

Your servers fucked REALLY bad, lost 100% demi because of this.

Spoiler
I am so upset at this game! Why GGG does patches minutes before a race? Every season. Looking at the other posts I am not the only one.

I got in 1 minute late, but off to a fair start. Last few minutes I clear the zone with the monkeys with level 14 and 90% to level 15. The game then failed the instance going to next zone, and kicks me. I try to get in again. Won't load. Switch to different server, and I lost all my experience for that zone! I was almost level 15!! Now I finished with level 13 and little due to not being able to get back in. Where did my 1 and 1/2 levels of exp go? I need all the points I can at the end of the season for the Winterheart Unique. Dumb stuff out of our control really bothers me. (Honestly 1 point, and maybe 1 more point for top 20 in my class doesn't seem like much. It's the unfairness of the situation that is bothering me.)

Please post updates and patches prior to doing them please! Mentioning the day of that there will be one at a certain time really helps everyone. On the website and in-game message. Some games do it, and I as many others appreciate the player being considered.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Feb 24, 2016, 2:51:06 AM
"
Karvarousku wrote:
Your servers fucked REALLY bad, lost 100% demi because of this.

Spoiler

I feel you here bro!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
unsane3 wrote:
With 2 min left, couldn't exit Discharge zone "failed to create instance". Then got rolled back to start of Discharge zone. Didn't notice rollback at the time, and that my rings and gems were all reverted. :P

Spoiler

nice multi account mr unsane
I know how it feels, constantly loosing 100% demies due to my races being 4min shorter than everyone else. (including signature ones too)
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info