[2.1 Talisman] Just Another Ice Crash build - need advice

Hello fellow exiles,

Im planning to do a melee char first time in a long while (like a proper melee, cyclone and ST don't count and I used to do that a lot :P)
So, way way back I had a infernal blow marauder and that's about it. I tired to do an ice crash duelist but failed ^^ and now im here with my new idea looking for some comments, tips, advices and tree correction (as I guessing my pathing is horrible as always).

So here is the three I planned:
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EMXwz3FCAUTRUgGJEZtBo-GlUbrRynI9MpLi2DL8wxnjIJMk41kjboOuE8BTwtPQ894j38QKBHfkjuTUZN404qUEdRYFOlWGNbr185Xz9hIWLsZU1nm2jybEZvJ3Jscql07XaseK55OXrvfLh82X7ig1-DzITZhO-PmZpqmy2ezZ_Ln9-iAKZXpzCplayvrY2uPq9sr6ewq7GztfK3PryfvTa-p8BmwL_BgsRYxPbGrsbYz37RNtN-2L3awd0N3ePiLORR6dXqGO8O73rvfPAf8i_yRfMG9Ob2SPaj9zL7qvxL_gr-jw==

All stats included in the tree (good for planning a new build in working hours, lol)

The idea is to use facebreakers for icecrash (nothing new).
Abyssus is the obvious helm choice, and I do think I may use the Great Old One's Ward shield as well. but then I would need to grab IR for additional points. but I probably will end up with some high armor, life and res shield.

for gem I plan to use:

IC - FA - Melee Phy Dmg - icrease AOE (or conc effect) - blood magic - ??? (wont get a 6l anyway so haven't thought about this, lol)

May run some 4L setup for single target too (will see)

Hatred, hoa - are my choices, but may run blasphemy instead of hoa. ( wish I could run the 3 together, but that would require mana reservations nodes)

Bandits planned are obvious:
Oak - Oak - Oak

I guess I cover everything planned so far.

Let me know what u guys think, and for the love of god if u can point out any better routing though the tree, please do so :)

Thanks all, and keep on grindin'
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jan 25, 2016, 3:28:30 PM
Not shure about facebreakers dude... Why dont you take some good 2h mace? And use blasphemy + vulnerability, its soo good! U can use hatred with it too and herald of ice.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Hey,

Why facebreakers u ask ? cause 2 handed mace is to slow for me.

Blasphemy reserves 35% mana therefore I can not use it with hatred and herald of ice/ash, as its more then 100% mana reservation. I use blasphemy but with warlord's mark, for the leech and endurance charges. I found it more useful for being a tank, also I use blood rage with give me more dmg so its good to be albe to sustain it without taking any dmg from it.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info