[2.2, HC] Lv90+ Asta's "Crit Ele WRipper", 30k GMP-Chain IceS, Eva/PAcro/VP [~10 Ex Budget][Vids]

How do you not go out of mana all the time ... ? with the stupid mana scaling on ice shot and the high multipliers of gmp and chain i cant sustain mana at all while lvling
While leveling, you always take essence sap. Always. :)

You can remove it if you reach ~10-15k DPS and ~lv80 (Because leech is capped in regard to your maximum mana, you need to keep one 0.4% leech) and use them somewhere else.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 23, 2016, 6:50:17 AM
So you use ice shot as your clear and tornado as your single target? if not im wanting to do tornado shot for clear and any other for single target
Thanks for this detailed guide. Can I ask if it's useful to run Warlord's Mark as an aura using Blasphemy for instant life/mana leech? Or is it because life and mana is capped so we don't need it?

Also on the passive skill tree at the bottom right, why not take FANGS OF FROST for "30% increased Cold Damage with Weapons" and FORCES OF NATURE for "20% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons"? Do they not work with bows?

I'm using Ice Shot as my main attack, secondary Blast Rain.
@Exiled
IS + chain just clears faster

@tkensei
You dont need more life leech, the 2% in the Duelist are enough usually. Also, if you are doing an ele build, your main damage source are your Auras. Dont waste 'em.

Fangs of frost arent worth the 3 Pts, since you only have around 40% of your damage as cold damage. Force of Nature is a good option, if you can save some passive point elsewhere ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Dec 9, 2016, 6:28:16 PM
Thanks for your reply. I like your build and hope I'll do well with it :-)
is it playeble at 2.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info