[2.1] Flaskman! - 350k+ DPS Flask Crit Facebreaker Infernal Blow! [Atziri Viable, 2:30 Gorge Run]

"
Orangesilk wrote:
Have you considered this build on a Ranger?, I'm wondering because you get a couple ranger nodes so it doesn't change the starting point by a lot, and the new ranger ascendancy class, the Pathfinder really has a LOT of flask goodness (Increased flask duration, flask charges on crit, increased flask effect, attack speed while flasking).

Yeah, the class of choice will definitely be Ranger when Ascendancy hits. Pathfinder is DELICIOUS.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

This build looks super duper cool. I can't wait to try it when I get the ascendancy passive reset.
What nodes would you get on the pathfinder?
How would the tree for this build be changed for THC? Rigwald's Curse talisman is exclusive to standard talisman, so I'm wondering how would this build be optimised to play in hardcore?
Last edited by nullus on Feb 18, 2016, 2:51:52 PM
"
nullus wrote:
How would the tree for this build be changed for THC? Rigwald's Curse talisman is exclusive to standard talisman, so I'm wondering how would this build be optimised to play in hardcore?

Well, you'd definitely have to take a bit more life. I haven't really thought about it though, sorry!

"
What nodes would you get on the pathfinder?

I don't like to speculate... Until we know the other changes to flasks, passive tree and items, I can't really say which Pathfinder nodes would be best. I'll remake the build on Ascendancy though and post the skill tree and Ascendancy nodes then!
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060

I really hope rigwalds curse is obtainable next season, this build is some of the most fun I have had in POE in a very long time, even with crappy gear, no taste of hate / vinktars, its still clearing along just fine.
"
akeldema1 wrote:
I really hope rigwalds curse is obtainable next season, this build is some of the most fun I have had in POE in a very long time, even with crappy gear, no taste of hate / vinktars, its still clearing along just fine.

It should be obtainable, with Zana modded maps if nothing else. I have to agree, I can't wait to remake the build with Ascendancy nodes!

"
Dysmal wrote:
"
akeldema1 wrote:

It should be obtainable, with Zana modded maps if nothing else. I have to agree, I can't wait to remake the build with Ascendancy nodes!

my concern with zana modded maps is its going to blow the price from reasonable to insane. it wont be an item I could reasonably try to get early in a league
"
akeldema1 wrote:
"
Dysmal wrote:
"
akeldema1 wrote:

my concern with zana modded maps is its going to blow the price from reasonable to insane. it wont be an item I could reasonably try to get early in a league

True, but hey, there's still Divination Cards, maybe they'll add a set for it.

i died a lot the last few days ( played t9-t11 maps with vessel of vinktar without taste of hate). Now i got my lightning coil and replaced Great Old One's Ward with an rare shield with high light resist. I should be fine now and i should be more fine, when i got my taste of hate. What gem combination would you suggest in a 5L chest for normal maps and for reflect dmg (ele/phys)? cuz i 1-shotted myself pretty often with a crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info