[2.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Contagion/Essence Drain Occultist [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
flojoe wrote:
Trying to play this build only selffound. Got lucky and found nearly perfect Winds of Change with 50% increased projectile atk dmg.
I started in this league with the crit spark totem build but it is so annoying to deal with the perandus guards. The totems get wrecked in no time. This build is so much better. Good work! Lvl 52 atm deathless.

Is the ED spread bug problem solved? Sometimes it doesnt work...

It should have been fixed today as far as I know?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Confirmed fixed!

If someone is interested by this alpha owl 25% damage essence drain shot me a pm :)

ign : Eckalyna
Eckalina Old Low life rf spark build
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/322848
So I'm leveling with a Tabula.

No empower obviously, should I just throw the regular gem setup in there and replace empower with pierce?
Last edited by Milque on Mar 16, 2016, 7:16:14 AM
"
Milque wrote:
So I'm leveling with a Tabula.

No empower obviously, should I just throw the regular gem setup in there and replace empower with pierce?

Yea, do that! :)
"
denjoyfrost wrote:

Check out the "gear" section of the guide. It should tell you which affixes to prioritize :)

Should i take Evasion/Energyshield Chest?

Focus on pure ES :)
Yea, I'd pick up the jewels at that point. Try to get some with both ES and life on them.
Hey Bro! just thinking why is that first leveling tree into witch and not on scion? O.o should i play this as witch or what? ( : Looking intresting build! (:
"
Chydenia wrote:
Hey Bro! just thinking why is that first leveling tree into witch and not on scion? O.o should i play this as witch or what? ( : Looking intresting build! (:

It used to be a scion, but has now been changed to a witch yea. The witch is a better choice for this build now =)
Hey guys, so I rolled a new scion and used the video guide to build out the tree. I didn't read that the optimal class is a witch until today. For ascendency I am planning on going Occultist/Deadeye. I am using the skill gem setup outlined in this guide. I would like some advice on which curse setup to use to take advantage of the occultist ascendency. I have seen some people say they are using blasphemy/temp chains/vuln. Should I use this curse setup and if so what should i drop from the current skill gem setup? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info