Big Balance Thread - All in One

"
Heelon wrote:
Alright sry i forgot that you have a 2000ex build you should know way better than me. Damn how could i dare to critise you. Can someone borrow me 2k ex so that i have more knowledge about hld pvp?

dude, have some respect, things are not as easy as you think.

i'll explain you,

maybe you missed that point, but i havent complained about chill generally. whispering ice is okay and aceptable, what we call as imbalanced in this game, is when you get very high power with low investment, OR when you outplay/outmicro your opponent whatever he/she tries due to main wrong skill mechanics.

chill is good, arctic breath lvl 1 + increased duration + cwdt + GMP is not.

Bleed is good, Brood Twine 608 pdps bow, shit loads of crit multi bleed is not.

i laughed to your EA comment, since whatever HP you have, or reesistance, you cant even get close to EA builds, and they move faster than bugatti veyron, they can outdps anyone, and any build with 20-30ex gear investment. EA has so long range and aoe, that at the start of the game you cant even leave your point and die in less than 1-2 seconds. they will trap you to a point and turn whole map into high aoe shotgunning explosion spam fest that you cant micro/play do anything at all. even with 99% resistance you'd die there.

respect people here, cause its so obvious that you have no idea about pvp scene, and people here have given their time, given their lifes to build a char which is strong, challenging.

a 'pro' pve player knows only 20% probably of what a pvp player knows about this game.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Here we go again, no wonder devs don't come to this part of the forum. Can we for ONCE, try to stick to a thread subject.

Please start to say what they thing should be balanced WITHOUT complaining about what was said before. Devs will see and choose after.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jan 12, 2016, 8:52:21 PM
I wouldn't really say anyone's "complaining" as much as they're pointing out that pvp is a little broken, something I'm sure none of you have noticed at this point at all.

As for the... engagement before between Mulla and that guy who clearly has more pvp experience than he does, it was just being explained that each of the "solutions" he suggested, while they work, aren't entirely effective, that things aren't just that cut and dry.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Rupenus wrote:
dude, have some respect, things are not as easy as you think.

I have respect for everyone who respects me.

"
Rupenus wrote:
what we call as imbalanced in this game, is when you get very high power with low investment, OR when you outplay/outmicro your opponent whatever he/she tries due to main wrong skill mechanics.
chill is good, arctic breath lvl 1 + increased duration + cwdt + GMP is not.

Yep right but you cannot call anything imbalanced that is just as easy to counter as to have it in his setup.

"
Rupenus wrote:
even with 99% resistance you'd die there.

Uhm no?Maybe you should try that conversion thing when the league has ended you will be suprised.

"
Rupenus wrote:
respect people here, cause its so obvious that you have no idea about pvp scene

As i said i have absolutely no respect for someone who does not respect me and i know more about pvp than you would think.
Quick, someone ab/gmp/inc dur Heelon, he needs to chill for a bit.

Lets keep it moving boys, and don't feed the trolls.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Ok well. Lapiz i should have listened to you ;-D everyone knows better.

But i want to help ggg so they do not have do read through all these walls of mimimi. Here is a quick summary (the first 30 seconds are the most important the rest is more or less repetitive):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEKURyM0DyU
Another thread ruined, well done people. Done with this shit.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Another thread ruined, well done people. Done with this shit.

i shitted on it too, ill transfer all of your guys' ideas to another build and start a new one.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Heelon wrote:
I kinda get why ggg does not react to most of the balance suggestions.

Pls stop writing books.No one has the time to read that.

Here is my feedback:

ea? -> eyes of the greatwolf (fire dmg taken converted to whatever you want) -> opponent loses 39% penetration

bleed? -> should be kinda dead with blood grip, no?

chill? -> You can get chill immunity in hld quite easily.

This is nothing new i am telling you and it works so why don't u use that?

Your right. It isn't anything new. However you misunderstand that actual representation of what your trying to imply.

You make it sound like "This is all you need" and no that is not all you need. Anyone that actually plays knows this already, and why you seemingly stand alone while being ignored.

Eyes of the greatwolf is very new and still in league, and no. It isn't a suitable counter all in one. You do realize that a majority of people here can already deal with EA right? That is the entire point of the discussion. I use curses.

EA does about 10 dps, however do you know how ignorant I would sound if I said hey everyone. Pvp is balanced. This is all you need, and then continue to act as if everyone didn't already know this.

Some people abuse Firestorm, Arctic breath, frost wall, LA or EA themselves. Does that sound fun or competitive to you. Perhaps, but again we are tired of it. "We" does in all capacities does not however mean "you".

People are tired of having to play a specific way in order to deal with things that frankly should not even exist. People are tired having to justify using broken mechanics A, B and C, because of broken mechanics X, Y and Z.

A counter item here and there isn't going to change this.

Your statement about bleed and blood grip. The answer is. "No" Does it help? Sure. So does an avengers bleed immunity flask or an infinitely rolling immortal's call help? Sure. Make sure your CI for the poison too. Hahaha.

Does that change that it's ok for bleed/DOT damage to bypass pvp damage scaling? No.

Does it make it's interaction with crit multi and multiple sources of damage integration ok? No.
Do I really need to continue? I will if I need too. In fact we can do an in game demonstration. Talk is cheap. Only because some people don't know how to listen, or in this case, try things on their own before coming to a conclusion.

Your statement about chill. No one cares about the chill mechanic. People care about the persistence of the chill mechanic. As in, investment vs practical use. Little required investment (Gem Slots) for massive practical use. This is easy to understand.

I'm not trying to be offensive, just frank. As the limited free time I have to play was wasted trying to explain the sky to what seems to be a blind man. Or an alternate account that is here to simply cause trouble. In fact I would be willing to bet your someones alternate account. EA users lose 39% penetration huh? Are you an EA user that uses a +1 gem bow? 39% penetration is gem lvl 22. Haha.

Quick Edit. Nice forum History. Let me guess. This is an account that you use to sell things to remain covert. Or to test things on.

Not to many people have a perfect chance/multi legacy maligaro's with Temporal chains on hit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1478712

Legacy Kaom's, not bad.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1541962

Uh oh.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1544937

"
Heelon wrote:
it needs to have 4 of the the following stats:

prefixes:

increased physical damage/increased maximum life
increased attack speed with bows

suffixes:

increased damage/increased attack speed/increased attack and cast speed

increased projectile damage

My ingame name is GrandMarter

I think I know who you are. However, I'll let the "community" come to their own conclusion.

Last edited by ShinFuuma on Jan 13, 2016, 1:19:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info