Archer CI

I was working ona reave CI build, since i bought all the itens, i thinking about make an archer CI to,
did this tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-sB0f4JJyGVyMSilwan1BmK_sjDOvsJoaQki_ba4dsPqxqPBiMWv21sexTndLVIlLjbGutjG635YxB7ES8DHpXMvjorCh9B7T9d8uOEN9QqC8CcUUdwUqc0lQXnVDB8idP2_NnGCIkk_X8rjDZHBjKUmvH_3lb6OdTWitDQfwJdaHfXb_KP-l9qpuDKqRR1oJ_sGPDVW69wuyy_wcVJUU4qIXYV13_GI9OGzoaukydvJ8EzVmNsC5pqIvRtGRFQ2Vs1uRslpysdT0uuLR_pAkyzIG5QMNteEQ-smPfXhEhca8Nt

in your opinion its it viable on 2.1, i`ll use a 410dps bow if i do it, and have itens to take something like 8500~9000ES.
"
Suzim wrote:
I was working ona reave CI build, since i bought all the itens, i thinking about make an archer CI to,
did this tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-sB0f4JJyGVyMSilwan1BmK_sjDOvsJoaQki_ba4dsPqxqPBiMWv21sexTndLVIlLjbGutjG635YxB7ES8DHpXMvjorCh9B7T9d8uOEN9QqC8CcUUdwUqc0lQXnVDB8idP2_NnGCIkk_X8rjDZHBjKUmvH_3lb6OdTWitDQfwJdaHfXb_KP-l9qpuDKqRR1oJ_sGPDVW69wuyy_wcVJUU4qIXYV13_GI9OGzoaukydvJ8EzVmNsC5pqIvRtGRFQ2Vs1uRslpysdT0uuLR_pAkyzIG5QMNteEQ-smPfXhEhca8Nt

in your opinion its it viable on 2.1, i`ll use a 410dps bow if i do it, and have itens to take something like 8500~9000ES.

You will not have 8.5-9k ES with this build, well except if we are talking about mirrored gear.

Total of 233% inc ES.
So you could get around 7k in best case.

I have a little more than 9k ES with a 300%+ inc ES, CI archer build, while running discipline.

But since we are here,
Vaal pact should be taken you lose nothing with it,
Mind drinker won't be enough to sustain your mana pool, take the duelist leech instead, and 0.8% should be ideal from those, modify the path to get the power charge instead.
Frenzy charges should still be cool, since blood rage is not the only option to generate them.

Arrow dancing: I don't know what kind of gear are you planning to use, but if you were planning on eva/es then that will only increase the cost of the build while you get nearly nothing out of it, just lower ES pool and since you don't have much %Eva anyway, why would you want to take a node that focuses around that? (since it is not scaled up enough and it is evasion, would not really waste a stat point here).

I have no clue if the dmg is fine enough or not, since this is a crit build and I don't play crit.
Last edited by krenderke on Jan 10, 2016, 3:56:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info