[2.1 SC TALISMAN] 20K+ DPS TANKY BEGINNER NON CRIT IRON WILL ARC WITCH

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Why not use the repentence gloves? You'd gain iron will on everything, not just arc. And you'd save a socket.

Simplesim45 this build is designed for beginners and therefore does not use repentance as I believe it costs around 1 exalt. However it certainly is a good option as it allows you to drop the iron will gem and run empower instead.
Last edited by liming0830 on Feb 4, 2016, 7:49:13 PM
Fessels2903 just to clarify, you end game aura set up should be:

1: Wrath (most important)
2: Herald of thunder-curse on hit-warlords mark/conductivity OR Warlords mark/conductivity-blasphemy
"
liming0830 wrote:
Fessels2903 just to clarify, you end game aura set up should be:

1: Wrath (most important)
2: Herald of thunder-curse on hit-warlords mark/conductivity OR Warlords mark/conductivity-blasphemy

Duly noted, thank you liming0830.
i kind of agree with Simplesim45
what if we use Repentance gloves and then we can put Life Leech as a replacement for the Iron Will, would it help with the Tankyness?

oh and can u pretty please upload a video of how the build is doing now, just a simple playthrough would be nice :D

btw CWDT + Enduring cry is not working anymore right ?
Last edited by tedjaerik05 on Feb 22, 2016, 10:58:22 AM
What will you be doing for ascendancy?
I really hope it will be adapted for Ascendancy.
Thanks to everyone for such a positive response! Sorry for the late-ish reply!

tedjaerik05 Definitely use the Repentance gloves if you can afford them as they are a great boost to the overall damage and tankiness (by using life leech or empower).

I also just put the enduring cry in the same link as my CwDT setup as I had a spare link and it also benefits from the increased duration support, feel free to take it out and put it elsewhere.

As for videos, I haven't really considered adding them as maps runs are fairly generic across most builds, but I will but up an Atziri run and a high tier map run since you've asked for them. I will also probably put in a labyrinth run with the new content coming out.

I will be updating this build for Ascendancy as soon as I'm done testing out all the new aspects of the expansion and deciding what changes to make for the build. The edit will be posted on the second post of this forum where I have reserved it for updates. In the meantime, feel free to test out the build in Ascendancy and share your thoughts!
Last edited by liming0830 on Mar 5, 2016, 10:17:29 AM
Any news on the update already?

EDIT: I guess it is not going well with the update ... oh well.
Last edited by Fessels2903 on Mar 10, 2016, 12:55:16 PM
Fessels2903 The update will probably be complete next week. It is just I am super busy with work and university and other stuff. However I can say that unfortunately none of the ascendancy classes from any class really benefit our build, the best I can currently think of would either be elementalist or hierophant.
Oh it was not to pressure you in any way. I have a real life with family and all so I totally understand that. The "Oh well" was more meant like "guess I will have to wait and see".

I really need to be more clear with posts I make, sorry about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info