Roleplaying Gandalf in POE

Hi to all! I come with idea of making character that will look like Gandalf(obviously its templar) and will fight like him. Right now i have a little bit of uniques (and Tabula rassa)and some currency. What are you thoughts about such cahracter? What path should i choose - spells or melee (he fights with sword a lot of time in books)? Post your ideas.
Gandalf is good with a sword, and once in a while can cast really cool spells that makes his staff light up... He usually runs away... Not much to go on really... :-p
Gandalf should be very inspirational to other characters and can run many auras!

Also in my opinion he is CI character with light radius always full!

He hates dark arts and he never uses chaos spells or curses!

He is Energy Shield based and is using Zealot's Oath and some regen to be able to fight against the dark forces!

He is old and doesnt have movement speed but he has mastered all 3 elements and has a 6 linked Staff with high critical and Elemental damage!

Under his Tabula Rasa he secretely Wears Incandescent Hearts Chest-Piece! :D :D :D

Thats all i know mate...
Rather try to make a Sauron. He has an army and if you keep an eye on your rings, you can't die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info