The Remaining Ascendancy Supporter Pack Prints!

That 3rd Marauder has got to be a Druid or something... Maybe a Fire/Unarmed Class?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
F****ckkkkk yha :D
nice :D
Looks great, can't wait to get mine & til the Release of some of the still secret Sub-Classes.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
I am excited for these!!! Just moved into a new apartment, and these are going on the wall!

When can we expect to receive these if we live in the continental united states?
Trust your gut.
Just wondering , When will the T shirts be sent out ?
So cool how PoE Art has been improved since it launched ! :D Nice job chris!!!
gimme gimme
https://www.collava.app
Awesome art, love it.

"
"
Demental wrote:
I hope that far right Marauder is some sort of shapeshifting class.

Doubtful. While the mechanics they've done for each class are certainly powerful, none actually change the look of the character. I don't think they'd prevent us from using MTX's since that's what they'd have to do in order for shapeshifting to work.

The most we can guess from it is it'll be a fire-based caster. The class is likely to be called Shaman or Flamecaller or something very close to those.

That marauder shaman looks more like totem guy. But yeah I would love to see shapeshifting in poe one day. In a past GGG statement was that shapeshifting will be expensive to do and they had other priorities at that time. But now who knows... we all know that animated werewolf model already exist. :)

Anyway I don't think we need to look for reasons why not to see it in a game! I am supporting game as I can and as long as I will enjoy it I will keep it that way no matter what character I am currently playing. Besides they can always sell us for example alternative werewolf skins or something like that.
can you put the lady with the plate on both globes of the ui please?

Spoiler
jehova?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info